UC students join in on the protest outside Cincinnati City Hall in favor of climate change reform.
Feature your organization or business's social media posts on our marketplace.
- Broken Promises: Students report constant fire alarms, break-ins and more at the Deacon
- UC fails to alert campus while students were held at gunpoint
- Panda Express and Qdoba may come to TUC
- Students complain fire alarms did not sound at the Deacon during emergency
- Review: National tour of ‘Les Misérables’ brings Victor Hugo’s heart wrenching classic to life at the Aronoff Center
- UC men's basketball: Bearcats stunned by UCF in double overtime
- Q&A: Get to know UC’s new director of athletics
- UC students’ senior capstone project prevents pollution in Ohio River
- UC men’s basketball: February “bracketology” update
- Something old, something new; UC students find love in college
- PHOTOS: UC MBB falls to UCF in double overtime
- PHOTOS: UC MBB holds off Wichita State
- PHOTOS: UC WBB wins big against Tulane
- PHOTOS: UC men's basketball rallies to beat Memphis
- PHOTOS: UC women's basketball picks up 25-point win
- Gallery: UC men's basketball stat leaders
- A look into 'Zinzinnati's Oldest Restaurant'
- PHOTOS: Pride at Lindner
- PHOTOS: A look at a DAAP student's capstone and other works
Get a briefing of all the latest stories from The News Record, delivered right to your inbox every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Have an opinion on a recent story or event around the University of Cincinnati? Let us know what you think!
If you're interested in submitting a Letter to the Editor, click the button below to email Noelle Zielinski, editor-in-chief. For news tips or story ideas, contact one of our editors.