UC professor, Martin Schiff, actor in such films as "Dawn of The Dead" and "Creepshow," recounts memorable experiences from his career.
- UC investigating Facebook post describing men discussing methods of ‘date raping girls’
- Two men shot in suspected home invasion one block from campus
- Digital media program seeks stability, focused vision under new leadership
- Review: CCM’s ‘Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time’ is utterly flawless
- Cincinnati Zoo introduces baby bearcat to replace Lucy as real-life UC mascot
- Living Openly: UC law associate director of admissions recruits for social justice
- UCPD welcomes first female explosives-detection K9 unit in Cincinnati area
- Opinion | Warren, Biden weak frontrunners in Democratic debate; Bernie, Buttigieg, Yang made their case heard
- UC women’s soccer honored for highest GPA in country
- UC students track hundreds of bird deaths from window collisions on campus
- FIRST LOOK: CCM's production of 'Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time'
- PHOTOS: BLINK 2019 festival shines across the Queen City, NKY
- PHOTOS: Bearcats defeat Golden Hurricanes 24-13
- PHOTOS: Democratic presidential candidates debate near Columbus
- These countries send the most international students to UC
- PHOTOS: DAAP opens '200 Years of Curation' exhibit
- PHOTOS: Classic pictures of UC through the years
- PHOTOS: UC men's soccer defeats Cleveland State in OT
- PHOTOS: 'Stop flushing our forests' rally outside P&G headquarters
- PHOTOS: The best Pumpkin Spice Lattes around campus
Get a briefing of all the latest stories from The News Record, delivered right to your inbox every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Newsletters will return in August.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Have an opinion on a recent story or event around the University of Cincinnati? Let us know what you think!
If you're interested in submitting a Letter to the Editor, click the button below to email Noelle Zielinski, editor-in-chief. For news tips or story ideas, contact one of our editors.