Still feeling some residual spook after Halloween? Convinced its too soon to put up Christmas lights? Or, do you really need to impress upon your parents you're completely thriving in college? How about you make this pie! Opinion Editor Sami Stewart throws down some serious flour for you in this edition of TNR Bakes.
Feature your organization or business's social media posts on our marketplace.
- UC announces update on fall semester; implements provisional planning
- UC seniors grieve over postponed commencement
- Academic Pandemic: Students and professors worry education will suffer in the wake of coronavirus
- UC students cope with canceled study abroad and international programs
- UC fails to address concerns of adjunct professors
- Living Openly: UC students bring LGBTQ history out of archives
- Hands That Speak: American Sign Language at UC
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
Get a briefing of all the latest stories from The News Record, delivered right to your inbox every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Have an opinion on a recent story or event around the University of Cincinnati? Let us know what you think!
If you're interested in submitting a Letter to the Editor, click the button below to email Noelle Zielinski, editor-in-chief. For news tips or story ideas, contact one of our editors.