Still feeling some residual spook after Halloween? Convinced its too soon to put up Christmas lights? Or, do you really need to impress upon your parents you're completely thriving in college? How about you make this pie! Opinion Editor Sami Stewart throws down some serious flour for you in this edition of TNR Bakes.
- Digital media program seeks stability, focused vision under new leadership
- Living Openly: UC law associate director of admissions recruits for social justice
- UC students track hundreds of bird deaths from window collisions on campus
- Review: CCM’s ‘Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time’ is utterly flawless
- Cincinnati Zoo introduces baby bearcat to replace Lucy as real-life UC mascot
- Two men shot in suspected home invasion one block from campus
- Nine questions with the star of CCM’s ‘The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time’
- UCPD welcomes first female explosives-detection K9 unit in Cincinnati area
- UC football: Which former Bearcats were selected in the XFL Draft?
- UC investigating Facebook post describing men discussing methods of ‘date raping girls’
- FIRST LOOK: CCM's production of 'Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time'
- PHOTOS: BLINK 2019 festival shines across the Queen City, NKY
- These countries send the most international students to UC
- PHOTOS: DAAP opens '200 Years of Curation' exhibit
- PHOTOS: Bearcats defeat Golden Hurricanes 24-13
- PHOTOS: UC men's soccer defeats Cleveland State in OT
- PHOTOS: Democratic presidential candidates debate near Columbus
- PHOTOS: UC football upsets No. 18 UCF, 27-24
- PHOTOS: 'Stop flushing our forests' rally outside P&G headquarters
- PHOTOS: Bearcats Dash & Bash 18.19K, 5K kicks off on MainStreet
Get a briefing of all the latest stories from The News Record, delivered right to your inbox every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Newsletters will return in August.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Have an opinion on a recent story or event around the University of Cincinnati? Let us know what you think!
If you're interested in submitting a Letter to the Editor, click the button below to email Noelle Zielinski, editor-in-chief. For news tips or story ideas, contact one of our editors.