UC students join in on the protest outside Cincinnati City Hall in favor of climate change reform.
- Former men’s basketball coach Brannen reprimanded for ‘unauthorized conditioning workout’ before firing
- Final two provost candidates identified; open forums begin Monday
- 'A conversation that never ends’: Despite commitment to diversity, UC increases white faculty
- Vice President Harris visits UC, speaks about improving public transit
- Three candidates in UC provost search identified; open forums begin this week
- Opinion | Our generation’s new form of activism
- Opinion | How can UC’s new men’s basketball coach Wes Miller turn the ship around?
- French Senate votes to ban hijab for Muslim women under 18; UC students speak out
- Opinion | Don’t forget – Black lives led the fight for pride
- ‘I think our motivation is just gone’: Absence of spring break affects UC student’s mental health
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Get a briefing of all the latest stories from The News Record, delivered right to your inbox every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Have an opinion on a recent story or event around the University of Cincinnati? Let us know what you think!
If you're interested in submitting a Letter to the Editor, click the button below to email Anne Simendinger, editor-in-chief. For news tips or story ideas, contact one of our editors.