Now that the seasons have officially come to an end for both of the University of Cincinnati’s basketball programs, some upcoming changes have emerged.
University of Cincinnati women's basketball has officially concluded their 2020-2021 season after a 53-43 loss to the University of Central Florida (UCF) in the American Athletic Conference Tournament quarterfinals.
The University of Cincinnati women's basketball program has advanced to the American Athletic Conference (AAC) Tournament's quarterfinals after defeating the University of Memphis 78-67.
University of Cincinnati senior forward for the women’s basketball program, Ilmar’I Thomas, has been recognized by the American Athletic Conference (AAC) as the league’s Player of the Year.
Finishing their regular season at 7-15 (5-11 AAC) after a third straight win at the University of Houston this past Tuesday, the University of Cincinnati women's basketball program now looks to the annual American Athletic Conference Tournament.
- Women’s basketball loses to USF after overtime
- UC women’s basketball loses to Temple University
- Women’s basketball loses third straight to Wichita State
- UC women’s basketball puts on a show in comeback victory
- UC reveals full men’s and women’s basketball schedules
- UC men's and women's basketball gears up for season start
- AAC announces plans for 2020-21 men's and women's basketball season