The University of Cincinnati women’s basketball team won its fourth game of the season Tuesday evening at Fifth Third Arena, defeating the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, 72-53.
Addaya Moore and I’imari Thomas iced the game from the free throw line in the final 21 seconds to lead the University of Cincinnati women’s basketball team over University of Utah, 68-62, in its season opener at Fifth Third Arena Tuesday evening.
The University of Cincinnati men’s and women’s basketball teams have tough schedules this winter, as both programs begin their quest for March Madness next week. Both teams have matchups with notable opponents and these five events may attract the most attention:
I’imari Thomas scored 26 points and added seven offensive rebounds, as the University of Cincinnati women’s basketball team defeated the University of Charleston, 67-52, Tuesday evening at Fifth Third Arena.
It’s been 19 months since Michelle Clark-Heard took over a University of Cincinnati women’s basketball program that hadn’t won at least 20 games in a season since 2002-03.
- UC women’s basketball season ends in WNIT quarterfinals
- UC women’s basketball makes history in second-round WNIT win
- Clark-Heard picks up 200th career win
- Women’s basketball begins AAC tournament with most wins since 2003
- Iimar’I Thomas: Taking the AAC by storm
- Balanced scoring leads UC women’s basketball to Senior Day win
- How Clark-Heard has excelled in her first year as UC head coach