The University of Cincinnati women's basketball team lost their fourth straight match against American Athletic Conference rivals Temple University, with a final score of 69-53.
The University of Cincinnati (UC) women's basketball team lost at home to Wichita State University 60-52 on Wednesday night, following a stellar game from three-point range by the Shockers – losing their third straight game and moving their record to 3-10 on the season.
The University of Cincinnati (UC) women’s basketball team has gotten off to a thrilling start in the 2020 season, pulling out an overtime victory in their inaugural game against Northern Kentucky University (NKU) with a final of 73-67.
As the start of the NCAA basketball season draws near, the University of Cincinnati (UC) held the first press conference for its men's and women's basketball programs.
- UC women's basketball wins big on senior night
- UC women's basketball: Bearcats thrashed by No. 6 UConn, Huskies complete sweep
- UC women's basketball: Thomas, Rodgers help Bearcats dominate Tulsa
- UC women’s basketball hometown hero reflects on life as a Bearcat
- UC women's basketball: Bearcats cruise past Cougars on Thomas's career-high
- UC women’s basketball: Miller and Thomas becoming 1-2 punch for Bearcats
- UC women’s basketball: Bearcats use big second half to win season opener