The University of Cincinnati (UC) women’s basketball team picked up a 68-57 win in its 2022-23 home opener against Tennessee Tech. Junior guard Jillian Hayes scored a game-high 19 points, grabbed nine rebounds and dished out three assists in a dominant performance.
Home to some of the loudest and most passionate fans in all the NCAA, the Cincinnati Bearcats’ community radiates a certain level of charm and unity. As connecting the community is in the Vision & Mission Statement of University of Cincinnati (UC) athletics, the value of such is sometime…
After a pandemic and an injury-ridden 2020-21 season, the University of Cincinnati women’s basketball team fell short again with a losing record in the 2021-22 season. While the Bearcats finished 11-17 overall and 4-11 in conference play, they lost to Houston in the first round of the Americ…
After spending more time on the court than any teammate in the 2022 season, Akira Levy, the Bearcats’ former point guard, will not be dawning the C-Paw for her senior season.
- Women's basketball falls to East Carolina University
- Women’s basketball to celebrate 50th season with East Carolina matchup
- Women’s basketball falls to Southern Methodist University
- Women’s Basketball looks to bounce-back against SMU
- Women’s basketball defeats Tulsa 66-60
- Akira Levy sets career highs, shows talent both on and off the court
- Women’s basketball defeats Xavier in Crosstown Shootout