Warren - Miami

University of Cincinnati running back Michael Warren II reacts to scoring a touchdown against Miami (Ohio) Saturday Sept. 14, 2019.

Former University of Cincinnati running back Michael Warren II and tight end Josiah Deguara have been invited to the 2020 NFL Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis along with 335 other collegiate standouts.

Warren, the first player in school history to declare early for the NFL Draft, has rushed for over 1,200 yards in each of the past two seasons as a sophomore and junior. He has great momentum heading into the combine, as he averaged 109.5 yards at 5.2 yards per carry over his last seven games at UC.

Deguara also enjoyed an illustrious collegiate career, finishing as only the second tight end in school history to eclipse 1,000 receiving yards in his career (1,117), just behind former Bearcat Brent Celek (1,135). His 92 receptions are the most for a tight end in school history, and he finished his senior year with 504 yards — the highest total for a UC tight end since Travis Kelce’s 722 yards in 2012.

The NFL Network will provide television coverage of the combine, which runs Feb. 24 to March 1. Tight ends are expected to have on-field workouts Feb. 27, while running backs are Feb. 28.