Although there is great pride in University of Cincinnati Athletics, it’s important to be aware of what Cincinnati has to offer for professional sports.
In the wee hours of Saturday morning as the final horn sounded, the University of Cincinnati hockey team sent their crosstown rivals home with a sour taste in their mouths for the second time this season.
The University of Cincinnati swimming and diving teams were back in action Friday at the Keating Aquatics Center as they hosted Xavier University and Virginia Tech University.
- The Bready bunch: Accomplished UC swimmer looks to sister for inspiration
- UC hockey dominates division II, eyes set on moving up
- Roehr swims his last lap at UC
- Bready breaks record at NCAAs
- Keire makes record splash at AAC Championships
- UC swimmer has eyes on defending conference title
- UC Athletic teams remained busy during winter break