The University of Cincinnati baseball team swept Eastern Michigan University (EMU) in a three-game series this weekend, outscoring EMU 35-9 over the set at Marge Schott Stadium to improve its record to 7-7.
Last weekend, the American Athletic Conference indoor championship was held in Birmingham, Alabama, with the University of Houston taking home first place for both the women’s and men’s categories. The University of Cincinnati women’s team came in second and men’s in third.
The University of Cincinnati tennis team has gotten off to an up-and-down start to the 2020 season with a team record of 6-5. A large part of the upside has come from sophomore Maria Santilli, whose role in the team focuses largely on singles matches.
The University of Cincinnati tennis team got off to a hot start this season, racing out to a 6-2 record. However, they’ve experienced some turbulence recently. The team had its four-match win streak snapped Feb. 15 against East Tennessee State and were unable to bounce back Friday with a los…
The University of Cincinnati track and field team is set to finish the indoor season by heading to Birmingham, Alabama, as it competes in the American Athletic Conference Indoor Championships Friday and Saturday.
- The best ways for students to experience professional sports in Cincinnati
- Bearcats baseball gets revenge on RedHawks
- UC baseball falls to Miami in Joe Nuxhall Classic championship
- UC baseball edges Xavier, braces for championship
- Bremner comes up clutch in UC baseball’s win over Indiana
- UC baseball swept by FAU in opening weekend
- UC lacrosse falls to Ohio State in season opener