The University of Cincinnati’s baseball team dropped all three matchups in their season-opening series against the Clemson University Tigers, starting their 2021 season off 0-3.
The University of Cincinnati (UC) baseball program has released a full 53-game schedule for the 2021 season. The Bearcats begin their season on Feb. 19 at 4 p.m. visiting Clemson University in South Carolina.
On March 16, the American Athletic Conference announced that all athletic competitions for the rest of the spring semester were canceled in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
While all the focus on former UC baseball players in the pros has been on Ian Happ, Bearcat alumnus Josh Harrison is putting together a productive year in his age-32 season.
Thanks in part to his torrid start to the 2019 Major League Baseball season, former Bearcat Ian Happ has earned a spot in the Chicago Cubs’ record book.
- UC baseball sweeps Eastern Michigan in three-game series
- UC track and field collects crowns at AAC indoor championship
- UC tennis’ Santilli continues to dominate singles play
- UC tennis looks to bounce back after successful start to season
- Three Bearcats carry UC’s track and field team during indoor season
- Joey Wiemer looks to improve on impressive 2019 season
- UC lacrosse returns proven talent in 2020