Last weekend, the American Athletic Conference indoor championship was held in Birmingham, Alabama, with the University of Houston taking home first place for both the women’s and men’s categories. The University of Cincinnati women’s team came in second and men’s in third.
The University of Cincinnati tennis team has gotten off to an up-and-down start to the 2020 season with a team record of 6-5. A large part of the upside has come from sophomore Maria Santilli, whose role in the team focuses largely on singles matches.
The University of Cincinnati tennis team got off to a hot start this season, racing out to a 6-2 record. However, they’ve experienced some turbulence recently. The team had its four-match win streak snapped Feb. 15 against East Tennessee State and were unable to bounce back Friday with a los…
The University of Cincinnati track and field team is set to finish the indoor season by heading to Birmingham, Alabama, as it competes in the American Athletic Conference Indoor Championships Friday and Saturday.
The University of Cincinnati baseball team had an impressive season last year, winning the American Athletic Conference tournament and reaching its first NCAA Tournament since 1974. But within the team stands a certain, 6-foot-5, 215-pound outfielder, by the name of Joey Wiemer.
- Bearcats baseball gets revenge on RedHawks
- UC baseball falls to Miami in Joe Nuxhall Classic championship
- UC baseball edges Xavier, braces for championship
- Bremner comes up clutch in UC baseball’s win over Indiana
- UC baseball swept by FAU in opening weekend
- UC lacrosse falls to Ohio State in season opener
- Lacrosse in search of another record-breaking season