The Cincinnati Bearcats’ women’s soccer team opened conference play Sept. 16 with a 1-0 home victory over the Tulsa Golden Hurricane. Coming into the game, both teams were 4-3-1. Tulsa had come off a victory at Oral Roberts, and Cincinnati fell at home to No. 16 Michigan.
The Cincinnati Bearcats women's soccer team fell to the No. 16 Michigan Wolverines in a 2-1 battle at Gettler Stadium on Sunday. Coming into the match, Michigan had outscored opponents this season 15-6, with their offensive efforts dominating the games.
With two tournaments behind them in the 2021 season, the University of Cincinnati women’s volleyball team is 3-3 as they prepare for their crosstown rivalry game against Xavier University.
After losing on the road to the Kansas Jayhawks 4-1, the University of Cincinnati (UC) women’s soccer team will host the nationally ranked Michigan Wolverines at Gettler Stadium on Sept. 12. The loss to the Jayhawks put the Bearcats at 4-2-1 on the season heading into the weekend.
Karli Royer, a defender for the University of Cincinnati’s women’s soccer team, earned the American Athletic Conference’s Defensive Player of the Week after scoring a game-winning goal in the team’s most recent outing against the Virginia Tech Hokies. Royer’s goal, a 44th-minute free-kick, R…
- Bearcat alumna Jordan Thompson returns for exhibition match
- UC women’s soccer kicks off 2021 season
- UC’s women’s soccer team falls to Xavier
- Bearcat’s volleyball sweeps crucial series vs USF
- Bearcats volleyball wins first match of crosstown series vs Xavier
- Bearcats volleyball’s third set rally leads to first win of season
- Q&A: TNR talks upcoming volleyball season with head coach Alvey