After another disappointing season in the MLS, FC Cincinnati (FCC) appears to be going into full rebuild before moving into the West End Stadium for the 2021 season – declining the contract options of 12 players.
After four years playing on the University of Cincinnati (UC) campus, FC Cincinnati (FCC) has closed its chapter at Nippert Stadium with a 1-0 loss to Sporting Kansas City on Wednesday night.
The remainder of the 2020 Major League Soccer schedule was released on Tuesday, after initial promises of release before mid-September, met with an interim three-match schedule.
On March 16, the American Athletic Conference announced that all athletic competitions for the rest of the spring semester were canceled in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Former UC midfielder on adapting to school without men’s soccer
- AAC announces postponement of volleyball and soccer until spring
- What to expect from fall sports
- UC discontinues men’s soccer program
- UC volleyball: Bearcats advance to Sweet 16 in NCAA Tournament
- UC volleyball: Bearcats fall short in AAC Championship
- UC volleyball: Bearcats enter first AAC tournament as No. 1 seed