The University of Cincinnati volleyball team fell short of an American Athletic Conference (AAC) Championship in the finals match, losing 3-2 to University of Central Florida (UCF) Sunday afternoon in Orlando, Fla.
The American Athletic Conference (AAC) will hold its first ever postseason conference tournament this weekend in Orlando after the University of Cincinnati volleyball team finished first in the conference with a 24-5 record (15-1 AAC).
The University of Cincinnati women’s soccer team was honored by the United States Coaches for having the joint-highest GPA in all of NCAA four-year institutions for the 2018-19 academic year, joining St. John’s University with a 3.79.
After beginning American Athletic Conference play 2-0 and riding a five-game unbeaten streak, the University of Cincinnati women’s soccer lost it all in a 3-0 loss to No. 8 University of Memphis Tigers Thursday evening at Gettler Stadium.
A trio of Jamaican players have found a home with the 2019 University of Cincinnati men’s soccer team, and if you look closely, they’ve found it in similar fashion as former UC players from Jamaica, and even their head coach Hylton Dayes.
- UC volleyball: Thompson approaching all-time kills record
- Women’s soccer prepares for conference play with momentum
- UC volleyball sweeps Xavier in fifth consecutive crosstown victory
- Women’s soccer suffers first draw of season against Xavier
- UC men’s soccer falls to West Virginia, drops fourth straight match
- The five most intriguing home fall sporting events
- The best ways for students to experience professional sports in Cincinnati