After beginning American Athletic Conference play 2-0 and riding a five-game unbeaten streak, the University of Cincinnati women’s soccer lost it all in a 3-0 loss to No. 8 University of Memphis Tigers Thursday evening at Gettler Stadium.
A trio of Jamaican players have found a home with the 2019 University of Cincinnati men’s soccer team, and if you look closely, they’ve found it in similar fashion as former UC players from Jamaica, and even their head coach Hylton Dayes.
Redshirt senior Jordan Thompson broke the University of Cincinnati's all-time kills record in the second set against East Carolina University Friday evening at Fifth Third Arena.
- Women’s soccer suffers first draw of season against Xavier
- UC men’s soccer falls to West Virginia, drops fourth straight match
- The five most intriguing home fall sporting events
- The best ways for students to experience professional sports in Cincinnati
- FCC continues to struggle in MLS
- Nippert Stadium set to host FC Cincinnati’s inaugural MLS home-opener
- FC Cincinnati falls to Seattle Sounders in MLS debut