The University of Cincinnati volleyball team has improved to 2-1 after defeating crosstown rivals Xavier University (1-2) on Friday night. Cincinnati won the match after taking three sets compared to the Musketeers one.
University of Cincinnati volleyball has gotten off to a strong start to their season, taking the first of a two-match set in Normal, Illinois against the Illinois State Red Birds (1-2) to start their season 1-0.
This season, almost all college sports have faced some major scheduling problems due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and NCAA volleyball is no exception. Usually a fall sport, the Bearcats volleyball team will be starting their season this month, playing Illinois State University on Jan. 29.
Normally at this point in the year, the University of Cincinnati's Ice (UC) Hockey Club would be in mid-season, practicing most weekdays and playing games in a rink at the SportsPlus facility every weekend. The COVID-19 pandemic has, of course, changed that.
After another disappointing season in the MLS, FC Cincinnati (FCC) appears to be going into full rebuild before moving into the West End Stadium for the 2021 season – declining the contract options of 12 players.
- FCC faces more away games before 5-match home stand
- UC tennis senior on canceled 2020 spring and fall seasons
- Six questions with UC women’s soccer head coach Neil Stafford
- FCC continues to struggle in 2020 season
- Former UC midfielder on adapting to school without men’s soccer
- AAC announces postponement of volleyball and soccer until spring
- What to expect from fall sports