Although there is great pride in University of Cincinnati Athletics, it’s important to be aware of what Cincinnati has to offer for professional sports.
It was a frustrating night for FC Cincinnati (FCC) and its fans Friday after the team suffered a lopsided 3-0 loss at the hands of Real Salt Lake. It was a bitter defeat for FCC — not only due to the score line, but also because of the disproportionate chances for goals.
FC Cincinnati (FCC) is set to play its first home game in Major League Soccer (MLS) history Sunday at Nippert Stadium against the Portland Timbers at the University of Cincinnati’s Uptown campus.
In its debut campaign as the newest Major League Soccer (MLS) expansion team, FC Cincinnati lost its road game Saturday against the Seattle Sounders, falling 4-1 in front of 39,011 fans at CenturyLink Field.
After finishing 25-7, 15-3 in the American Athletic Conference (AAC), the University of Cincinnati volleyball team received an at-large bid to the NCAA tournament Sunday afternoon.
- FCC shocked by New York Red Bulls II in USL playoffs
- FCC eliminated by New York in USL playoffs
- FCC turns playoff focus to semifinal with Red Bulls II
- FCC bests Nashville SC in overtime for first playoff win
- FCC returns to Nippert as No. 1 seed in playoffs
- Women’s soccer: Vetere’s late goal forces draw with Temple
- FC Cincinnati ownership approves stadium concepts