This past Sunday, it looked certain that Bearcats men's basketball would be forced to settle for an impromptu Senior Day capped with a tight loss to the University of Memphis. Well, history has repeated itself. This time with a loss to Vanderbilt University with a final score of 78-64.
After having a final home matchup against Southern Methodist University canceled on Sunday, hours before the University of Cincinnati men’s basketball team was forced to hold an impromptu senior night, the Bearcats have added another home game to their schedule.
After a sudden change of plans, the University of Cincinnati (UC) men's basketball program celebrated Senior Day on Sunday, in an 80-74 loss to the University of Memphis, after the American Athletic Conference announced that UC's scheduled final home game against Southern Methodist Universit…
The University of Cincinnati men's basketball team rode a massive second-half wave of momentum to a 91-71 victory over Tulane University on Friday night. The win marked the Bearcat's largest margin of victory of the season.
University of Cincinnati men’s basketball guard David Dejulius has utilized the COVID-19 opt-out option to sit out the remainder of the 2021 season. Consequently, Dejulius will not be available for the Bearcats final four games.
- Q&A: Basketball freshman Tari Eason on season amid COVID-19
- UC men’s basketball Zach Harvey opts out for remainder of season
- UC MBB makes it three straight wins, improves record to 6-7
- Two former Bearcats make professional debuts in G-League
- UC vs Memphis game postponed; Bearcats to play Temple on Friday
- Men’s basketball returns with win over Temple
- Coach Brannen on the return of men’s basketball