The new head coach of the University of Cincinnati (UC) Bearcats men's basketball program, Warren (Wes) Miller, secured a six-year contract totaling $7.8 million. With an annual base salary of $250,000, Miller’s contract expresses a $25,000 raise each year through 2026.
The University of Cincinnati (UC) filed a motion in federal court on Friday seeking to dismiss a lawsuit filed against UC officials by former men’s basketball head coach John Brannen.
The University of Cincinnati’s (UC) former head basketball coach, John Brannen, received a written reprimand months before his firing in April, documents show.
On April 16, the University of Cincinnati (UC) Athletics Department held a press conference at Fifth Third Arena to announce the new men's basketball head coach, Wes Miller. Miller joins the UC program after leading the University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG). At UNCG, Miller led t…
Wednesday night, The University of Cincinnati Athletics Departments announced that the search for a new men’s basketball coach had ended, and former University of North Carolina at Greensboro head coach Wes Miller would be the one taking the reigns in Clifton.
- Bearcats in the Pros: Men’s Basketball
- Who could replace men’s basketball coach John Brannen?
- Opinion | Former men’s basketball coach Mick Cronin took Clifton coaching style to UCLA
- Who is UC men’s basketball recruit Bryson Spell?
- Reports: UC men’s basketball coach placed on administrative leave following allegations
- UC men’s basketball program: Where do they go from here?
- Opinion | What to watch for in this year’s March Madness