The undefeated University of Cincinnati men’s basketball team is set to take part in the Hall of Fame Classic this week in Kansas City, Missouri. The field of teams participating includes the Arkansas Razorbacks, Kansas State Wildcats, and Cincinnati’s first opponent, the Illinois Fighting Illini.
The University Cincinnati Bearcats improved to 4-0 on the season after a 79-45 win over the Presbyterian Blue Hose. This game was the final of the Bearcats opening homestand, a stretch in which Cincinnati fans got to watch Head Coach Wes Miller have some early success to start his Bearcat te…
The University of Cincinnati Bearcats continued their undefeated start with a commanding 89-66 win over the Alabama A&M Bulldogs on Tuesday night. Cincinnati moved to 3-0 on the season with one more game at home before their first road match of head coach Wes Miller’s Cincinnati tenure.
Games like these are what build the confidence of a team. Good teams find ways to win, and that's what the University of Cincinnati Bearcats did Saturday night, defeating the Georgia Bulldogs 73-68 thanks to a whole team effort.
In their second contest of the season, the University of Cincinnati (UC) men’s basketball team defeated the visiting Georgia Bulldogs 73-68. After not leading for the first 14 minutes of the game, a 17-0 first-half run and a passionate Fifth-Third Arena propelled the Bearcats to victory.
- Coach Miller and guard David DeJulius on upcoming basketball season
- Jeremiah Davenport at the forefront of upcoming basketball season
- Men’s basketball preps for upcoming season with new play style
- Wes Miller secures $7.8 million for six years with UC men’s basketball
- UC motions to dismiss former men’s basketball coach Brannen’s lawsuit
- Former men’s basketball coach Brannen reprimanded for ‘unauthorized conditioning workout’ before firing
- Wes Miller meets media in Cincinnati for first time at Fifth Third Arena