It’s the game both the University of Cincinnati and Xavier University men’s basketball teams had their eyes on when the 2019-20 schedules were released.
Keith Williams scored a career-high 23 points including four three-pointers, and the University of Cincinnati men’s basketball team defeated the University of Vermont, 82-73, Tuesday evening at Fifth Third Arena.
The University of Cincinnati men’s basketball team beat the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) Runnin' Rebels Saturday evening, 72-65 in overtime. It was the Bearcats first game since returning from the Paradise Jam tournament in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The University of Cincinnati men’s basketball team defeated Valparaiso University, 81-77, in overtime in the third-place game of the Paradise Jam Tournament Monday evening.
The University of Cincinnati men’s basketball team lost to Bowling Green State University, 91-84, in overtime Sunday evening in the semifinals of the Paradise Jam in the U.S Virgin Islands.
- UC men’s basketball: Takeaways from win over Drake
- UC men’s basketball: Bearcats dominate Drake for first win of season
- UC men's basketball: What John Brannen said after first game as head coach
- UC men's basketball: Bearcats fall to No. 18 Ohio State in season opener
- UC men’s basketball: Takeaways from Bearcats’ win against Thomas More in preseason exhibition
- Five most intriguing home basketball games this winter
- UC men’s basketball: Eight questions with Jaevin Cumberland