It has been 32 years since Roger McClendon played his last game for the University of Cincinnati men's basketball team. The former 6-foot-4 guard's name remains etched in the program's record book; His 1,789 career points were second only to Oscar Robertson when he graduated and is still six…
On Wednesday morning, commissioner of the American Athletic Conference, Mike Aresco, announced the preliminary plan for the 2020-2021 men's and women's basketball seasons.
With the NBA season drawing near its end as they enter the second round of the playoffs, we’re taking a look at the performances of former Bearcats now at the professional level.
The University of Cincinnati’s (UC) men’s head basketball coach John Brannen has hired Tyler Stuart as the director of men’s basketball sports performance, succeeding former director Mike Rehfeldt, who left UC for the University of Connecticut.
The 2019-2020 college basketball season officially ended in the middle of March with the cancellation of all conference championship tournaments and the NCAA men’s basketball tournament in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
- AAC cancels men's basketball championship, suspends spring sports due to COVID-19
- UC men's basketball: Scott's buzzer beater gives Bearcats senior day win over Temple
- UC men’s basketball looks ahead to senior day against Temple
- UC men’s basketball: Bearcats complete sweep of Wichita State
- UC men’s basketball: February “bracketology” update
- UC men's basketball: Bearcats stunned by UCF in double overtime
- UC men's basketball: Bearcats take down Memphis in overtime