University of Cincinnati men's basketball junior Jarron Cumberland announced his decision to "test the waters" of the 2019 NBA Draft Saturday via his Instagram page.
For this final time this school year, it’s time to check in on the status of notable University of Cincinnati basketball alums who are currently pursuing professional careers.
The University of Cincinnati found its 27th head men’s basketball coach in Northern Kentucky University’s John Brannen Sunday afternoon. An introductory press conference was held Monday morning at Fifth Third Arena.
- Three potential candidates to replace Cronin
- Cronin to leave UC for UCLA
- Opinion | Why Cumberland needs to stay
- This UC student’s website ranks every NCAA Division I basketball team
- Heart over height: Jenifer’s relationship with Cronin
- How Broome will be remembered as a Bearcat
- Future of UC men’s basketball after early exit in NCAA Tournament