Over the past week, the top collegiate football players in the country put their abilities on display at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis. Among them was former University of Cincinnati tight end Josiah Deguara and running back Michael Warren II.
Former University of Cincinnati running back Michael Warren II and tight end Josiah Deguara have been invited to the 2020 NFL Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis along with 335 other collegiate standouts.
University of Cincinnati head football coach Luke Fickell will remain with the program after being heavily sought-after by power-five conference schools, including Michigan State.
Former University of Cincinnati tight end Travis Kelce (2008-12) became the 13th Bearcats player in school history to win a Super Bowl Sunday evening.
- UC football: Bearcats dominate Boston College in rainy Birmingham Bowl
- Birmingham Bowl serves as homecoming for UC linebacker
- UC football: Bearcats to play Boston College in Birmingham Bowl
- UC football: Bearcats fall to Memphis in AAC title game
- UC football: Bearcats set for rematch against Memphis in AAC Championship
- UC football: Bearcats lose season finale at Memphis
- Fickell: ‘We've got to make sure we recognize the strength of this conference’