After continual blowouts, the University of Cincinnati (UC) still retains a No. 7 overall ranking. Texas A&M and the University of Florida are fighting their way into playoff consideration at 5-1 records, ranking above Cincinnati at No. 5 and No. 6, respectively.
Despite finally reaching Cincinnati's locker room, COVID-19 will not stop the Bengals from derailing the undefeated Steelers at Pittsburgh's Heinz Field.
Defensive Coordinator Marcus Freeman of the Cincinnati Bearcats is leading the most talented defense in the American Athletic Conference (AAC). By seasons end, Cincinnati's defense will be at the top of all NCAA conferences as well.
The University of Cincinnati has improved to 5-0 (3-0 AAC) against the University of Memphis (3-2, 2-2 AAC) in a special 2020 Halloween gameday at Nippert Stadium.
- Desmond Ridder shines as #9, UC dominates #16 SMU
- UC vs. SMU: What to expect and how to watch
- Opinion | Bearcats face pivotal week against Southern Methodist University
- Q&A | Football sophomore Ahmad Gardner
- Opinion | UC quarterback in the hot seat while defense shines
- Bearcats in the Pros | NFL September 2020
- Former Bearcat tears ACL; out for rookie season with Packers