For the second time in school history, the University of Cincinnati football team has recorded back-to-back seasons with at least 11 wins.
Although Birmingham, Alabama may not be the bowl game destination the University of Cincinnati football team was hoping for, the city holds significant weight for one player.
The No. 20 University of Cincinnati football team fell to No. 17 University of Memphis, 29-24, Saturday evening in the American Athletic Conference (AAC) Championship game at Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium.
It’ll be a rematch of the regular-season finale in the American Athletic Conference Championship game Saturday afternoon, as the No. 20 University of Cincinnati football team faces No. 17 University of Memphis, who defeated UC, 34-24, last Friday. Cincinnati is still hoping for a shot at a N…
- UC football: Bearcats beat Temple to clinch AAC East
- How UC linebacker tackled adversity, rose to leadership
- UC football: Underdog Crosa to the rescue
- UC football: Five notable seniors who will be honored Saturday
- UC football: Bearcats fall to No. 19 in College Football Playoff Rankings
- What we learned from the Bearcats’ win at South Florida
- UC football at USF: Three keys and a prediction