The new year has started, and University of Cincinnati (UC) football is gearing up for its biggest game of the season against the University of Georgia in the annual Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl in Atlanta.
University of Cincinnati (UC) football has won the American Athletic Conference for the first time in the program's history, with a 27-24 win over the Tulsa Golden Hurricanes on Saturday night.
No. 7 University of Cincinnati (UC) football has remained undefeated through week 12 of the 2020 college football season, improving to 8-0 following a significant victory over American Athletic Conference rivals, the University of Central Florida (UCF).
After continual blowouts, the University of Cincinnati (UC) still retains a No. 7 overall ranking. Texas A&M and the University of Florida are fighting their way into playoff consideration at 5-1 records, ranking above Cincinnati at No. 5 and No. 6, respectively.
Despite finally reaching Cincinnati's locker room, COVID-19 will not stop the Bengals from derailing the undefeated Steelers at Pittsburgh's Heinz Field.
- #7 UC triumphs over Memphis for first time since 2013
- UC vs Memphis: What to expect and how to watch
- No fans permitted at Nippert for remainder of season
- Desmond Ridder shines as #9, UC dominates #16 SMU
- UC vs. SMU: What to expect and how to watch
- Opinion | Bearcats face pivotal week against Southern Methodist University
- Q&A | Football sophomore Ahmad Gardner