It wasn’t pretty, but the University of Cincinnati football team won its sixth game of the season Saturday afternoon at Nippert Stadium, defeating the University of Tulsa 24-13.
The No. 21 University of Cincinnati football team is off to a 5-1 start and rising in the rankings during their current four-game winning streak.
The University of Cincinnati football team had another strong performance on defense at the University of Houston last Saturday, and sophomore Ja’von Hicks was a key contributor in three of the Bearcats’ five takeaways.
The University of Cincinnati football team improved to 5-1 overall and 2-0 in the American Athletic Conference with a 38-23 win over the University of Houston Saturday afternoon at TDECU Stadium.
- UC football: How to watch Bearcats vs. Houston Cougars
- UC football: Bearcats head to Houston for first conference road game
- UC football: Bearcats ranked No. 25 in AP Poll
- UC football: Defense leads Bearcats to upset of No. 18 UCF
- UC football: What to watch for against UCF
- UC football: How to watch UCF game Friday
- #Turfgate: Nippert Stadium turf not changing colors