The University of Cincinnati Department of Athletics announced Monday that it will enshrine a former UC football team and a longtime sports announcer into its hall of fame.
Although there is great pride in University of Cincinnati Athletics, it’s important to be aware of what Cincinnati has to offer for professional sports.
Former University of Cincinnati football player Cortez Broughton was selected by the Los Angeles Chargers in the seventh round (No. 242) of the 2019 NFL Draft Saturday afternoon. It is the fourth-straight year a UC player has been taken in the NFL Draft.
University of Cincinnati head football coach Luke Fickell added defensive line coach Chad Wilt to his staff in February, and he has already made his presence felt throughout spring practices.
The University of Cincinnati football team held its annual spring game Saturday evening at Nippert Stadium, with the offensive team beating the defensive team 40-39.
- Football: Alabama transfer chooses UC
- Football seniors showcase skills for professional scouts
- Football team has slam-dunk contest in Fifth Third Arena
- No UC football players invited to NFL Combine
- Incoming football recruiting class: Don’t judge by the rankings
- Football adds Allen on national signing day
- The future of UC football: Fickell to return for third season