On Aug. 24, the University of Cincinnati announced their decision to ban fans from attending football games at Nippert Stadium until deemed safe, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The University of Cincinnati's (UC) 2020 football recruit class is the program's highest-rated over the last decade, ranking as the 41st best across the nation.
Early Tuesday morning, The University of Cincinnati (UC) football program was ranked second in the 2020 American Athletic Conference (AAC) preseason poll, behind only the University of Central Florida (UCF).
Friday afternoon, sources inside the athletic department of the University of Cincinnati (UC) confirmed that the football program canceled their practice for the day, opting instead to discuss the racial injustice in the country.
The University of Cincinnati (UC) football program has added a new football game to their 2020 football season to make up for at least one of the three matchups the Bearcats have been shorted of so far.
- Miami University players under quarantine as 27 test positive for COVID-19
- Football season opener pushed to Sept. 19
- Fickell keen to play fall football amid postponements
- AAC announces '8+4' schedule for football season
- Deguara proves to be lone Bearcat selected in 2020 NFL Draft
- UC football: Deguara, Warren showcase skills at NFL Combine
- Loyalty has built Fickell’s legacy at UC