The No. 8 University of Cincinnati escaped the Indiana University in Bloomington after a second-half narrative swap, resulting in a 38-24 Bearcat victory.
This Saturday, the University of Cincinnati (UC) football team will head to Bloomington, Indiana, to take on the Indiana Hoosiers in week three of play. Indiana announced on Friday that the game has completely sold out; it is the first game of their season to do so.
The Cincinnati Bearcats are officially set to depart the American Athletic Conference (AAC) and join the Big 12. Cincinnati has been a dominant threat in the AAC since joining in 2013, and was a part of the Big East for eight years before that.
After heading into halftime tied at 7-7, the University of Cincinnati (UC) football team came back from the break and made 35 points more in the second half, finishing with a 42-7 victory.
The University of Cincinnati (UC) Bearcats’ football team will host the Murray State University Racers on Saturday for the second week of college football. The Bearcats are coming off of a strong 49-14 victory against Miami University, and the Racers a blowout 35-0 win over Mississippi Valle…
- Bearcats ready for season-opening Victory Bell game
- Bearcats’ football miniseries gives glimpse into offseason
- Bearcats’ football prepares for highly anticipated season
- Opinion | Preseason rankings set the bar high for No. 8 Bearcats
- Hometown heroes: Recruiting locally for UC football
- Nippert Stadium receives makeover, will be at full capacity this fall
- What to expect from Bearcats spring football