University of Cincinnati (UC) football's National Football League Draft prospects put on a show Wednesday afternoon at UC's Pro Day. With representatives from 29 of the NFL's 32 teams in attendance, UC's athletes displayed their skills in the pandemic's version of the annual NFL Combine.
With the arrival of spring, the University of Cincinnati football program has begun preparations for the 2021-2022 season by holding their first practices of the year. On Monday, head coach Luke Fickell held his first press conference to discuss this next season.
Ethan Tucky, former outside linebacker (OLB) of Cincinnati Bearcats football, is now leading a more critical initiative off the field – mental health.
The Cincinnati Bearcats have a chance to make program history in the 2021 National Football League Draft. The Bearcats are sending nine seniors and one junior to this year’s draft. Last year Cincinnati had only one player drafted, tight end Josiah Deguara.
University of Cincinnati (UC) football has released their full 12-game schedule for the 2021 season. The Bearcats played only 10 total games in 2020, finishing 9-1, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- UC Football’s Mike Tressel holds first press conference; Reflects on Fickell and more
- UC football hires Mike Tressel as new defensive coordinator
- Opinion | Cincinnati football proves it’s time to take AAC seriously
- Analyst from Pro Football Focus weighs in on Bearcats football
- Bearcat alums to play in the Super Bowl
- UC football loses director of recruiting to Notre Dame
- Georgia defeats UC in Peach Bowl; Bearcats finish season 9-1