Former University of Cincinnati running back Michael Warren II and tight end Josiah Deguara have been invited to the 2020 NFL Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis along with 335 other collegiate standouts.
University of Cincinnati head football coach Luke Fickell will remain with the program after being heavily sought-after by power-five conference schools, including Michigan State.
Former University of Cincinnati tight end Travis Kelce (2008-12) became the 13th Bearcats player in school history to win a Super Bowl Sunday evening.
After having a great year for the University of Cincinnati’s football program, in which the team was able to achieve a No. 21 ranking and claimed The Birmingham Bowl against Boston College, some of the players on the team have shifted their focus to the upcoming 2020 NFL draft.
- Birmingham Bowl serves as homecoming for UC linebacker
- UC football: Bearcats to play Boston College in Birmingham Bowl
- UC football: Bearcats fall to Memphis in AAC title game
- UC football: Bearcats set for rematch against Memphis in AAC Championship
- UC football: Bearcats lose season finale at Memphis
- Fickell: ‘We've got to make sure we recognize the strength of this conference’
- UC football: Bearcats beat Temple to clinch AAC East