The 2020 American Athletic Conference Men's Basketball Championship has been canceled due to the COVID-19, according to a news release from the conference Thursday morning.
Senior point guard Antoinette Miller is winding down her career at the University of Cincinnati, where she has played for four years since being recruited from Detroit’s Southfield-Lathrup High School.
The University of Cincinnati Department of Athletics released a statement in response to the spread of COVID-19, otherwise known as coronavirus, across the state of Ohio Tuesday evening.
The University of Cincinnati baseball team swept Eastern Michigan University (EMU) in a three-game series this weekend, outscoring EMU 35-9 over the set at Marge Schott Stadium to improve its record to 7-7.
- UC football: Deguara, Warren showcase skills at NFL Combine
- UC tennis’ Santilli continues to dominate singles play
- UC men’s basketball looks ahead to senior day against Temple
- UC women's basketball wins big on senior night
- UC women's basketball: Bearcats thrashed by No. 6 UConn, Huskies complete sweep
- UC tennis looks to bounce back after successful start to season
- Three Bearcats carry UC’s track and field team during indoor season