After qualifying for the NCAA Tournament nine years in a row, the University of Cincinnati men's basketball team is in danger of failing to make the tournament this season. It would be the Bearcats first time missing the tournament since becoming members of the American Athletic Conference (AAC).
While the University of Cincinnati men’s basketball team approaches the heart of its American Athletic Conference (AAC) schedule, many alums of the program are in the midst of their respective professional seasons.
University of Cincinnati junior running back Michael Warren II will forgo his final year of eligibility and enter the 2020 NFL Draft, he announced on Twitter Friday.
- UC men's basketball falls to Iowa in Chicago
- UC men's basketball upsets No. 21 Tennessee
- UC hires Minnesota's John Cunningham as athletic director
- UC football: Bearcats to play Boston College in Birmingham Bowl
- UC volleyball: Bearcats advance to Sweet 16 in NCAA Tournament
- UC men’s basketball: Xavier uses big second half to win Crosstown Shootout
- UC football: Bearcats fall to Memphis in AAC title game