The University of Cincinnati Bearcats (7-2) defeated the Bryant Bulldogs on Sunday night by a final score of 73-58. This matchup was the first meeting between Cincinnati and Bryant in program history.
The No. 4 University of Cincinnati (UC) Bearcats have done it; they’ve officially become the first non-power five program to crash the College Football Playoff (CFP) picture. The 13-0 Bearcats are heading to the CFP Semifinals to face the No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide in the Good Year Cotton Bo…
With back-to-back American Athletic Conference (AAC) Championship titles belonging to the University of Cincinnati Bearcats (13-0), the future is now for the country’s No. 4 team.
As the sold-out crowd at Nippert Stadium stormed onto the field to celebrate the University of Cincinnati (UC) Bearcat’s 35-20 victory in the American Athletic Conference (AAC) Championship game, fans united as “We are the Champions” by Queen echoed throughout. This victory marked the second…
For the third straight season, the No. 4 University of Cincinnati will compete in the American Athletic Conference (AAC) Championship, this time hoping to keep the title for a back-to-back season. The Bearcats are set to welcome the No. 21 Houston Cougars (11-1) to Nippert Stadium for a 4 p.…
- UC football up to No. 3 in latest AP poll
- UC defeats East Carolina, secures home field advantage for AAC championship
- Cincinnati rises to No. 4 in week 13 CFP rankings
- Undefeated men’s basketball goes to Missouri for Hall of Fame Classic
- Cincinnati volleyball advances to 16-9 with a 3-2 win over Wichita State
- Cincinnati remains in top-four at No. 4 in week 13 AP poll
- Bearcats victorious in senior night vs. SMU