It wasn’t pretty, but the University of Cincinnati football team won its sixth game of the season Saturday afternoon at Nippert Stadium, defeating the University of Tulsa 24-13.
The No. 21 University of Cincinnati football team is off to a 5-1 start and rising in the rankings during their current four-game winning streak.
The University of Cincinnati women’s soccer team was honored by the United States Coaches for having the joint-highest GPA in all of NCAA four-year institutions for the 2018-19 academic year, joining St. John’s University with a 3.79.
The University of Cincinnati men’s basketball team underwent an overhaul this offseason, welcoming head coach John Brannen and seven newcomers to the program.
- UC football: No. 25 Bearcats outlast Houston Cougars
- UC men’s basketball: Five newcomers to watch for
- UC football: How Peek’s journey led him back to the Cincinnati area
- UC men's basketball: Broome signs first professional contract
- UC football: Fickell putting trust in improved defense
- UC football: How to watch Bearcats vs. Houston Cougars
- UC football: Bearcats head to Houston for first conference road game