While all the focus on former UC baseball players in the pros has been on Ian Happ, Bearcat alumnus Josh Harrison is putting together a productive year in his age-32 season.
Former Cincinnati Bearcat tight-end and now current Green Bay Packer, Josiah Deguara, found a way to contribute in his first NFL game, assisting the Packers in a 43-34 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
After four years of competing between the USL Championship and the Major League Soccer, 2020 will be the last season FC Cincinnati will be playing at Nippert Stadium on the University of Cincinnati's campus.
On Aug. 24, the University of Cincinnati announced their decision to ban fans from attending football games at Nippert Stadium until deemed safe, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Everyone in the country has been affected by COVID-19 this year, but athletic departments and sports programs across the country have been among the most harmed by it.
- Bearcat recruits highest-rated in last decade, ranked 41st across nation
- Former UC midfielder on adapting to school without men’s soccer
- Baseball alumnus Ian Happ sets Chicago Cubs record
- UC athletic department cuts 14 positions due to COVID-19
- Bearcats in the pros | August 2020
- UC football preseason poll rankings
- UC football cancels practice amid racial injustice; players speak out