The University of Cincinnati’s athletic teams have a busy fall season, including matchups with notable opponents. Below is a list of events that are likely to attract the most attention.
Since 2015, the University of Cincinnati Athletic Department has offered an initiative called “Experience UC” that gives students and fans an opportunity to attend women’s basketball, lacrosse, volleyball, women’s tennis, men’s/women’s soccer, men’s/women’s golf, swimming and diving and trac…
The University of Cincinnati Department of Athletics announced Monday that it will enshrine a former UC football team and a longtime sports announcer into its hall of fame.
Although there is great pride in University of Cincinnati Athletics, it’s important to be aware of what Cincinnati has to offer for professional sports.
Former University of Cincinnati football player Cortez Broughton was selected by the Los Angeles Chargers in the seventh round (No. 242) of the 2019 NFL Draft Saturday afternoon. It is the fourth-straight year a UC player has been taken in the NFL Draft.
- UC men's basketball: Cumberland enters 2019 NBA Draft process
- Three former Bearcats make NBA playoff rosters
- UC men's basketball: Brooks enters transfer portal
- Wilt bringing contagious energy to UC football
- Three things to know about John Brannen, UC’s new basketball coach
- Bearcats baseball gets revenge on RedHawks
- Takeaways from UC football’s ‘Nipp at night’