Though not a season of great success as in years prior, the University of Cincinnati women's basketball finished their 2020-21 regular season with a 65-57 victory over the University of Houston on Tuesday night.
Tyler Macenko, a second-year student at the University of Cincinnati (UC), decided to pursue his graphic design talents in Cincinnati after having an early start to his career. A double major in marketing and entrepreneurship, Macenko began making designs during seventh grade for "cincy deta…
The University of Cincinnati’s (UC) baseball team travels to the Carolinas this weekend for a four-game series against the University of North Carolina Wilmington Seahawks (UNCW). The series begins on Mar. 4 at 4 p.m. and is available to watch on the Seahawk Digital Network.
After having a final home matchup against Southern Methodist University canceled on Sunday, hours before the University of Cincinnati men’s basketball team was forced to hold an impromptu senior night, the Bearcats have added another home game to their schedule.
After a sudden change of plans, the University of Cincinnati (UC) men's basketball program celebrated Senior Day on Sunday, in an 80-74 loss to the University of Memphis, after the American Athletic Conference announced that UC's scheduled final home game against Southern Methodist Universit…
- Men’s basketball guard David Dejulius opts out of remaining season
- Men’s basketball back on track with win over Tulsa
- UC baseball swept by Clemson in first series of season
- Women’s basketball Ilmar’I Thomas scores 51 points in win over ECU
- Ohio allows more fans into UC’s Fifth Third Arena
- Houston ends Bearcat basketball’s winning streak
- Q&A: Basketball freshman Tari Eason on season amid COVID-19