The University of Cincinnati (UC) football team’s head coach Luke Fickell is set to become the next head coach of the University of Wisconsin’s football program. It was reported earlier this afternoon that Wisconsin has targeted Fickell, and it is now confirmed that the winningest coach in U…
The University of Cincinnati (UC) football team was defeated by Tulane University 27-24 in Nippert Stadium on Friday afternoon, putting a damper on the team’s senior day and regular season finale. The loss ends the Bearcats’ 32-game home winning streak and likely put an end to their American…
In its final road game of the season, the University of Cincinnati (UC) came away with a victory over the Temple Owls. UC won the game 23-3 to improve to 9-2 on the season and 6-1 in American Athletic Conference (AAC) play.
Glory, heartbreak, and a Cinderella story are all on the horizon this winter as the Qatar 2022 World Cup prepares to kick off. Powerhouses such as Brazil, Germany, Argentina and France will look to continue traditions of success while younger squads such as the United States, Uruguay and the…
The University of Cincinnati (UC) women’s basketball team fell to the Toledo Rockets, after going into overtime, with a final score of 74-71. Senior guard Mya Jackson dominated the court with her performance scoring a game-high 24 points.
- ‘A change in leadership for our women’s soccer program is necessary’: UC mutually parts ways with women’s soccer coach
- The ups and downs of football’s victory over ECU
- Women’s basketball wins home opener against Tennessee Tech
- After slow start, men’s basketball defeats Cleveland
- Football wins annual ‘Nipp at Night’ game, extends home win streak to 32
- Women's basketball drops season opener to Louisville, looks ahead to early-season slate
- Preview | UC to host East Carolina in Friday night lights game