The 2019-2020 college basketball season officially ended in the middle of March with the cancellation of all conference championship tournaments and the NCAA men’s basketball tournament in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Former University of Cincinnati football tight end Josiah Deguara was selected Friday evening during the 2020 NFL Draft. It is the fifth consecutive year in which at least one Bearcat has been selected.
University of Cincinnati Director of Athletics John Cunningham announced Tuesday that the men’s soccer program has been discontinued. The decision is effective immediately and comes amid the complications of the coronavirus pandemic.
The University of Cincinnati men’s swim and dive team has been dominant, placing first in the American Athletic Conference (AAC) twice over the past three years. Senior captain Joey Puglessi has excelled in and out of the water, setting the standard for his teammates and fellow student-athletes.
- Miller on what UC women’s basketball has meant to her, next steps
- UC Athletics cancels spring football game due to coronavirus, takes other precautions
- UC baseball sweeps Eastern Michigan in three-game series
- UC men's basketball: Scott's buzzer beater gives Bearcats senior day win over Temple
- UC track and field collects crowns at AAC indoor championship
- UC football: Deguara, Warren showcase skills at NFL Combine
- UC tennis’ Santilli continues to dominate singles play