Despite traveling to Indiana University and emerging victorious in a 38-24 victory, the University of Cincinnati (UC) football team still has a lot to work on for the ultimate goal of competing for the College Football Playoff (CFP) National Championship. The Indiana matchup marked the secon…
The Cincinnati Bearcats’ women’s soccer team opened conference play Sept. 16 with a 1-0 home victory over the Tulsa Golden Hurricane. Coming into the game, both teams were 4-3-1. Tulsa had come off a victory at Oral Roberts, and Cincinnati fell at home to No. 16 Michigan.
The No. 8 University of Cincinnati escaped the Indiana University in Bloomington after a second-half narrative swap, resulting in a 38-24 Bearcat victory.
This Saturday, the University of Cincinnati (UC) football team will head to Bloomington, Indiana, to take on the Indiana Hoosiers in week three of play. Indiana announced on Friday that the game has completely sold out; it is the first game of their season to do so.
The Cincinnati Bearcats women's soccer team fell to the No. 16 Michigan Wolverines in a 2-1 battle at Gettler Stadium on Sunday. Coming into the match, Michigan had outscored opponents this season 15-6, with their offensive efforts dominating the games.
- Bearcats come back in second half to claim victory over Murray State
- Women's soccer looks to continue hot streak into hosting Michigan
- Bearcats seeking second win against Murray State Racers
- Wes Miller secures $7.8 million for six years with UC men’s basketball
- Desmond Ridder’s final debut secures Victory Bell win
- UC women’s soccer player wins Defensive Player of the Week
- UC club sports an outlet for competitive gameplay and college connections