Former University of Cincinnati (UC) men’s basketball player Gary Clark inked a two-year contract with the Orlando Magic on Saturday, according to ESPN NBA Insider Adrian Wojnarowski. The 6-foot 8-inch forward agreed to a deal worth $4.1 million.
No. 7 University of Cincinnati (UC) football has remained undefeated through week 12 of the 2020 college football season, improving to 8-0 following a significant victory over American Athletic Conference rivals, the University of Central Florida (UCF).
After continual blowouts, the University of Cincinnati (UC) still retains a No. 7 overall ranking. Texas A&M and the University of Florida are fighting their way into playoff consideration at 5-1 records, ranking above Cincinnati at No. 5 and No. 6, respectively.
Mary Wineberg graduated from the University of Cincinnati (UC) in 2002 with a bachelor's in education, where she was also an athlete on the track and field team. An athlete that, as Wineberg puts it, was by no means regarded as an "out-of-this-world" standout – not yet, at least.
- Bearcats football takes home big win on senior night
- UC vs ECU: Seniors look to shine for final home game
- Opinion | Cincinnati’s “Blackcats” are the best defense in college football
- Ice Hockey Club at UC aims for varsity status
- FCC cuts 12 players in apparent overhaul
- UC football dominates University of Houston
- UC vs Houston: Bearcats look to extend home streak to 18 wins