The University of Cincinnati volleyball team is Sweet 16 bound in the NCAA Tournament following a 3-2 win over No. 6 University of Pittsburgh Saturday evening in Pittsburgh.
The University of Cincinnati men’s basketball team struggled to execute in the second half after trailing by just three points at halftime, losing to Xavier University, 73-66, in the Crosstown Shootout Saturday afternoon at the Cintas Center.
The No. 20 University of Cincinnati football team fell to No. 17 University of Memphis, 29-24, Saturday evening in the American Athletic Conference (AAC) Championship game at Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium.
It’s the game both the University of Cincinnati and Xavier University men’s basketball teams had their eyes on when the 2019-20 schedules were released.
Fifty-one jump roping medals and three first place World Championship trophies adorn the shelves in the bedroom of 21-year-old UC student Ridge Robson.
- UC men's basketball: Bearcats beat UNLV in overtime
- UC football: Bearcats lose season finale at Memphis
- Fickell: ‘We've got to make sure we recognize the strength of this conference’
- UC men’s basketball: Bearcats beat Valparaiso, finish third in Paradise Jam Tournament
- UC men’s basketball: Bearcats fall to Bowling Green in Paradise Jam semifinals
- UC volleyball: Bearcats fall short in AAC Championship
- UC football: Bearcats beat Temple to clinch AAC East