When first-year students walk around a college campus, they will often have to face public demonstrations that will make them uncomfortable. Many of these demonstrations include subjects of religion, abortion, the economy, race and climate. These messages can be stressful to students who alr…
It was May 1, 2017, when the University of Cincinnati’s “Tobacco Free UC” policy went into effect. At the time, it was praised as a changing moment for the university.
In the wake of increasing shootings, hate crimes and disastrous acts of God, social media has become an outlet where the world dumps its thinly veiled complacency. A headline about a recent tragedy goes up, and the hollow Facebook posts and trivial tweets dripping with “thoughts and prayers”…
Rep. Richard Neal (D-Mass.), chairman of the House Committee on Ways and Means, set a deadline of April 23 for the IRS to deliver President Trump’s tax returns. It’s the latest effort by Democrats to retrieve Trump’s financial records.
Kirstjen Nielsen, former secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), resigned Sunday after President Donald Trump decided that Nielsen was not tough enough on undocumented immigration at the U.S.-Mexico border.
- Opinion | Tuberville has no political experience. That’s the point.
- Opinion | Weighing the ‘Varsity Blues’ college admissions scandal
- Opinion | How Greek life is destroying itself
- Opinion | The real reason people want to abolish the Electoral College
- Desk Editor Duel | Spotify vs. Apple Music
- Opinion | Here’s why big businesses love the $15 minimum wage
- Opinion | I have autism, and I’m proud of it