On Jan. 3 a U.S. missile strike at Baghdad International Airport killed Iranian Major General Qasem Soleimani in retaliation to an earlier attack on a U.S. Embassy. Unless you live under a rock, you probably already know this. But what you may not know is, how pleased our enemies are at his death.
With the national elections coming up in November, people are starting to immerse themselves in election season with the 2020 Iowa Democratic caucuses only two weeks away. However, I’m skeptical about the Democrats winning back the White House, and I’ll explain why.
The economy’s “booming.” Still, there’s this nagging question of “Where is all the growth landing?” If you haven’t heard, American income inequality is the highest it’s been in the last 50 years, surpassing every other developed democracy in the world.
On Jan. 5 at the 77th Golden Globe Awards, English comedian Ricky Gervais gave a monologue that will live in infamy. Gervais dared to call out the Hollywood elites for their constant hypocrisy and idiotic lecturing, right to their faces.
The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) needs to expand its football playoff format. As of now, only four college football teams can make the playoffs, despite having over 130 college teams in the Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision. This means a college football team in the Div…
- Opinion | Why socialism fails
- Opinion | Wealth taxes are problematic, dysfunctional; data shows
- Opinion | The debacle that was the Harvard-Yale protest
- Opinion | The impeachment inquiry is a witch hunt
- Opinion | Colin Kaepernick was never a martyr
- Opinion | Life is special, nobody has the right to end their own
- Opinion | Mitch McConnell will be re-elected in 2020