Whether it be the University of Cincinnati’s (UC) choice to mandate COVID-19 vaccines and the passing of the deadline for students, faculty, and staff to prove full inoculation or other countrywide vaccine mandates, there appear to be two questions that escape no one: do the pros of vaccine …
In 2015 and 2018, Ohioans overwhelmingly voted in favor of new Congressional redistricting guidelines with the hopes of limiting gerrymandering – a problem across the nation where the majority party in the state draws unfair lines to give their party an advantage come election time.
Marquiisha Lawrence. Odds are you haven’t heard her name, and before last week, I hadn’t either. But on Nov. 4, Lawrence’s life was ripped from her in what her trans mother, Eboni Sinclaire, called a “senseless murder.” Lawrence, a Black trans woman who went by the nickname “Quii,” was shot …
The political landscape in the United States is troublesome. A pandemic turned partisan, pro-Trump rioters stormed the Capitol building believing “stolen” election lies from the former president and fundamental rights – like access to safe abortion – are being stripped from people at a state…
When the phrase "syndicated columnist" is uttered, a few images come to mind, largely based on the listener's preconceived notions about the opinion journalism profession and media in general.
- Opinion | COVID-19 widens the privilege divide
- Opinion | Worrying statewide abortion ban proposed in Ohio
- Opinion | At noon, I was the second voter to cast their ballot
- Opinion | Church vs. state debate stalls LGBTQ+ rights yet again
- Opinion | Why we can’t quit social media
- Opinion | Ohio bill ‘dangerous legislative intrusion’ for trans kids
- Opinion | U.S. Senate candidates Josh Mandel and J.D. Vance are bad for Ohio