It is no secret American society is experiencing substantial rifts. Many believe this cultural divide is one of the most trying times our nation has faced in recent years. Some even believe we are in the early stages of a “cold civil war.” However, the one truth that connects these schools o…
With a record 12 candidates on the stage during the October Democratic Debate, it was up to the candidates to show why they can beat President Donald Trump in 2020.
Journalism. Without it, we would have an uninformed populace. It is essential to a well-informed society. It uncovers the facts. But is it possible that journalism can go too far? The trend of uncovering past tweets to use them for a story seems to point in that direction.
It’s hard to think of the country that fostered minds of people like Benjamin Franklin, the Wright Brothers and Nikola Tesla as lazy but let’s face it — there is a lethargic orthodoxy when it comes to problem solving in America.
- Opinion | Dogs need our help
- Opinion | Why Do I Write?
- Opinion | We should try to hear opposing sides, avoid censorship
- Opinion | How we can reduce food wastage
- Opinion | How Elizabeth Warren became the frontrunner to be the Democratic nominee for President of the United States
- Opinion | The “New Age Republican” could explain the present and future of the Republican party
- Opinion | The attack on Juuls reeks of Prohibition