After a turbulent debate that at times ran in circles, student leaders at the University of Cincinnati (UC) decided to table discussion on a university-led diversity and inclusion assessment, amid concerns from members of the Black Round Table.
The University of Cincinnati’s (UC) Undergraduate Student Government (SG) is looking to provide students living in residence halls with reusable cutlery.
- Lindsay, Dierking win SG presidential bid; new senators announced
- Students run unopposed for SG presidency second year in a row
- Meet your 2020-21 senator-at-large candidates
- SG makes ‘blue and green’ examination books free for students
- Panda Express and Qdoba may come to TUC
- UC’s new athletic director addresses student government
- Student government passes Survivor SAFE Fund bill