Two students who ran unopposed as a slate have been elected by popular vote to become the next president and vice president of the University of Cincinnati Undergraduate Student Government (SG).
For the second consecutive year, two candidates are running unopposed to become student body president and vice president within the University of Cincinnati’s Undergraduate Student Government (SG).
Nine University of Cincinnati students have announced their campaigns for senator at-large positions within the University of Cincinnati’s Undergraduate Student Government (SG) for the 2020-2021 school year.
Just in time for mid-terms, the University of Cincinnati’s Undergraduate Students Government (SG), is making blue and green examination books available to students at no cost for the remainder of the school year.
The University of Cincinnati’s Department of Food Services is looking to bring two new additions to the Tangeman University Center (TUC) food court, in an effort to meet the changing demands of students.
- SG releases Fall 2019 report, reflects on previous semester
- Student government hosts weekly senate meeting at UC Blue Ash
- SG works to make campus more accessible for disabled students
- Student government sets tone for 2020 spring semester
- SG starts program to train faculty and staff on how to approach students' mental health
- Student government plans to lend free phone chargers to UC students next semester
- Student senate confirms previously-denied candidate to student court