The University of Cincinnati’s Blue Ash campus is working with the Undergraduate Student Government (SG) student senate to establish a tribunal for the college.
The University of Cincinnati Undergraduate Student Government (SG) appointed four leaders for the 2019-20 administration during its Wednesday senate meeting.
The University of Cincinnati Undergraduate Student Government (SG) voted to extend nighttime hours for university shuttles following widespread concerns about recent changes to the transportation system’s schedule.
Two students who ran unopposed as a slate have been elected by popular vote to become the next student body president and vice president at the University of Cincinnati.
The University of Cincinnati’s Undergraduate Student Government (SG) is accepting applications for an undergraduate student trustee, a two-year position appointed by the governor of Ohio.
The University of Cincinnati Undergraduate Student Government (SG) and the Bearcats Support Network (BSN) have collaborated on a new initiative to stress the importance of mental health and self-care.
- Students run unopposed for SG presidency
- Meet your 2019 senator-at-large candidates
- Rankin, Smith launch 2019-20 SG presidential campaign
- SG addresses suicide prevention and bystander intervention
- SG issues statement addressing rescheduled senate meeting
- Student Government holds senate meeting without notifying public
- SG voices support to remove ‘McMicken’ name from A&S