The University of Cincinnati’s (UC) Undergraduate Student Government (SG) is set to buy more than two dozen caps and gowns that students can rent through the Bearcats Pantry.
The University of Cincinnati’s (UC) Undergraduate Student Government (SG) released a statement Monday denouncing anti-Asian hate, following a mass shooting that claimed the lives of six people of Asian descent and incidents of racism directed toward the university’s Asian-identifying students.
A new executive administration of the University of Cincinnati’s (UC) Undergraduate Student Government (SG) has officially begun their roles.
The University of Cincinnati's (UC) Undergraduate Student Government (SG) recently passed a bill that will provide free succulent stress relief kits to UC students.
With a new administration poised to take over the reins on Wednesday, University of Cincinnati (UC) Student Body President and Vice President Logan Lindsay and Karl Dierking spoke with The News Record in a look back on their term in office.
- SG elections: These students were elected to serve as senator-at-large for 2021-22
- SG tables resolution opposing virtual commencement citing officials’ response to student concerns
- SG elections: Two slates found in violation of EFC campaign rules
- Meet the 2021-22 candidates for student body president and vice president
- Meet the 2021-22 SG candidates for senator-at-large
- SG accepting applications for undergraduate student trustee
- SG releases findings of diversity and inclusion assessment