As the associate director of admissions at the University of Cincinnati College of Law, Chad Vondenhuevel has always had an instinct for helping others.
The fall of 2015 marked the fulfillment of a massive collaborative effort within the University of Cincinnati backed by then-UC President Santa Ono — to combine the school’s existing media education resources into an all-encompassing, interdisciplinary degree program.
Growing up, Douglas Puskas had been an active performer at regional theaters in the Cleveland area. From his peers, it was expected Puskas would continue to pursue theater in college, but when it was time to apply, Puskas new he wanted to work on the stage in a different medium — as a scenic…
The University of Cincinnati opened a new exhibit in the DAAP Dorothy W. and C. Lawson Reed Jr. Gallery Sept. 18 honoring the innovation made possible by individuals who have contributed within the university.
An alumna from the University of Cincinnati College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning (DAAP) has launched her own clothing brand with lines dedicated to women undergoing cancer treatment.
- Living Openly: Organization encourages LGBTQ students, allies to find their voice
- I tried it: Studying abroad in London
- Tagging UC: Graffiti artist leaves distinctive signature around campus
- Living Openly: DAAP professor's journey from the Philippines to Cincinnati
- Living Openly: Being a black, transgender student at UC
- Hispanic engineering student organization reaches beyond professional development
- UC students bring smiles to children’s hospitals by becoming princesses, superheroes