As premier horticulture expert and educator, Sue Trusty has her hands in all the cutting edge when it comes to plants — these days, that means cannabis. As the only full-time horticulture staff member, Trusty pools knowledge from local experts and her medical marijuana meetup group in order …
A University of Cincinnati student is organizing his second event aimed at beautifying a local park and helping more UC students to engage with the surrounding community.
With the middle of the semester quickly approaching, the University of Cincinnati chapter of Unit for Reproductive and Gender Equity (URGE) has planned various events that focus on comprehensive sexual education.
As an eighth grader, Jack Raslich’s first developed a liking for history when they got into an argument with a history teacher over the cause of the civil war. The debate lasted 45 minutes, and Raslich’s passion only grew from there.
The University of Cincinnati College of Engineering and Applied Science (CEAS) is partnering with the James L. Winkle College of Pharmacy to launch a new dual degree program that is the first of its kind in the nation.
- Living Openly: Building a welcoming classroom for UC students
- UC graduate student wins national archaeology award
- UC researchers developing smartphone app to help diagnose coronavirus cases
- Something old, something new; UC students find love in college
- Living Openly: Doctoral student spreads representation through the classroom setting
- Classics and business professors lead students abroad in Greece and Egypt
- Meet this year’s newly crowned AACRC Kuamka King and Queen