It was a long journey for third-year, first-generation student Sydney King to find her path to the University of Cincinnati. Now, she is thriving as a special education major apart of UC’s Gen-1 program.
The University of Cincinnati's (UC) Lindner College of Business decided to extend the pass/fail grade option to their students on Nov. 22. The pass/fail option was adopted last semester to ease the stress of students amid the pandemic. Students from other colleges believe that the pass/fail …
Jennifer Brown, a second-year fashion design student at the University of Cincinnati's (UC) College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning (DAAP) was introduced to the world of fashion at the age of 10.
Somewhere along the west side of Cincinnati lies an overgrown, out of hand cemetery with the remains of about 10,000 people. University of Cincinnati (UC) professors Mike Morgan, Virginia Russell and David Gamstetter, decided to put their minds together and create a class focused on giving t…
Mental health has played a huge role during the pandemic. While in quarantine, many people found a place where their minds could be still in the outdoors, at-home workouts and so much more. Now that our state is out of lockdown and classes are continuing mostly online, students are finding n…
- Students continue to struggle with online learning as end of semester draws near
- UC engineering student by day, rock performer by night
- UC students share their Planned Parenthood experience
- CCM students come together for outdoor production of 'Into the Woods'
- Issues that drove UC students to the polls
- UC law students free the innocent through Ohio Innocence Project
- The importance of voting from the eyes of the UC community