The University of Cincinnati Police Division (UCPD) said a man was arrested last week following an assault that happened near the Corryville Kroger.
The Ohio Legislature recently passed a bill that was made to encourage free speech on the campuses of public colleges and universities across the state.
- UC officials announce changes in response to statewide curfew
- City officials want to reform police union contract but experts say change is unlikely
- Biden takes White House in contentious presidential race
- UCPD officer involved in DuBose shooting will not face disciplinary action
- Students demand disciplinary action for UCPD officer involved in Sam DuBose shooting
- Protesters gather at courthouse following announcement officers not charged for Breonna Taylor's death
- Ohio college students complain of statewide voter suppression as registration deadline nears