The Ohio Legislature recently passed a bill that was made to encourage free speech on the campuses of public colleges and universities across the state.
Administrators at the University of Cincinnati (UC) have been given the go-ahead to purchase an old dental office building near campus.
Campus buildings and services at the University of Cincinnati (UC) will be operating under new hours following Ohio Governor Mike DeWine’s declaration of a statewide curfew.
Arbitration is taking center stage in the city's debate over police reform. But just how likely is it that the process will change?
- Students demand disciplinary action for UCPD officer involved in Sam DuBose shooting
- Protesters gather at courthouse following announcement officers not charged for Breonna Taylor's death
- Ohio college students complain of statewide voter suppression as registration deadline nears
- Cincinnati City Council passes plastic bag ban
- Three people injured in shooting near UC
- Campus Crime Log | Aug. 16-21
- Black Lives Matter protests reach UC