Two vehicles exchanged gunfire near Highland Avenue and William Howard Taft Road Tuesday afternoon, about one mile away from the University of Cincinnati’s main campus.
The National Resources Defense Council (NRDC) and the Denver-based Green Corps are holding a rally in Downtown Cincinnati during Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) annual shareholder meeting to protest what they say is the company’s participation in the deforestation of the Canadian boreal forest.
The University of Cincinnati board of trustees approved a $2.5 million studio and working space for DAAP’s fine arts and art education graduate studios.
The University of Cincinnati is preparing to invest $8.5 million into building a new auditorium and multiple classrooms just outside its Uptown West campus.
Above, it was freezing. Yet as I descended the railing of the steep stairwell, I began to feel the temperature around me warm to a balmy 58 degrees. At the bottom of the stairwell, I found myself surrounded by the crumbling decay of cement, brick and limestone, with mountains of century-old …
- Walking and biking trail aims to connect Uptown to East Side
- UC Center for Business Analytics to host summit
- The Cincinnati Project: Women of color and the struggle for justice
- A year after Parkland: How one local high school prepares for the worst
- UC Health announces $30M in improvements to Clifton campus
- Meet UC’s community engagement grant recipients
- The Deacon opens $1.3M leasing office