Beginning this Saturday, March 14, until Monday, April 13, UC will suspend in-person instruction, lectures, discussion sessions, seminars and other similar classroom settings, and instead move to remote instruction, according to an email sent to students Tuesday, March 10 around 6 p.m.
Students within the University of Cincinnati College of Engineering and Applied Sciences (CEAS) worked to prevent contamination of Cincinnati’s water supply for their senior capstone project.
A University of Cincinnati professor is working with a Hamilton County Court program to help survivors of human trafficking recover from histories of drug addiction and homelessness.
The University of Cincinnati is creating a research space for students and faculty from different disciplines to connect with local stakeholders, a new addition to the Cincinnati Innovation District.
As part of legislation by the Cincinnati City Council to prevent evictions, a new initiative is coming to CUF – the city’s largest student enclave – in hopes of renovating poor housing conditions for student residents.
- UC students rally with NRDC against P&G over deforestation
- UC reveals new studio building for DAAP graduate students
- UC plans multi-million dollar transformation of vacant church
- I tried it: Touring a network of underground tunnels in Over-the-Rhine
- Enjoy riding Bird scooters? The price just went up.
- Local advocacy initiative seeks student volunteers
- Walking and biking trail aims to connect Uptown to East Side