The University of Cincinnati is preparing to invest $8.5 million into building a new auditorium and multiple classrooms just outside its Uptown West campus.
Above, it was freezing. Yet as I descended the railing of the steep stairwell, I began to feel the temperature around me warm to a balmy 58 degrees. At the bottom of the stairwell, I found myself surrounded by the crumbling decay of cement, brick and limestone, with mountains of century-old …
A local organization is looking for University of Cincinnati students to volunteer for upcoming events to prevent bullying and encourage people to stop texting while driving.
Green Umbrella, a nonprofit organization that aims to maximize environmental sustainability throughout the city, is working with the nonprofit advocacy group backing the Wasson Way project to extend a mixed-use trail and bike path from Uptown to Cincinnati’s East Side.
The University of Cincinnati Center for Business Analytics will hold a conference focusing on analytics and data science content to support the growth and development of analytics efforts in business, government and nonprofit organizations.
Pictures can be worth a thousand words, but The Cincinnati Project (TCP), a research initiative in the College of Arts and Sciences, aims to flip that idiom in its latest exhibition, “What Is and What Can Be: Women of Color and the Struggle for Justice.”
- A year after Parkland: How one local high school prepares for the worst
- UC Health announces $30M in improvements to Clifton campus
- Meet UC’s community engagement grant recipients
- The Deacon opens $1.3M leasing office
- UC Health expands patient care in $22-million expansion
- Medical marijuana in Ohio: What you need to know
- University, city leaders aim to transform Uptown into next Silicon Valley