The University of Cincinnati Police Department (UCPD) reported and responded to 10 crimes from Aug. 16-21, according to the Department of Public Safety’s daily crime log.
As protests against racially-motivated police brutality erupt throughout the nation, demonstrators took to the streets just blocks away from the University of Cincinnati.
A team of five University of Cincinnati graduate students was chosen as a finalist for the national 2020 Urban Land Institute (ULI) Hines Student Competition for their proposal on how to solve housing issues, food insecurity and more in cities across the country.
The University of Cincinnati Police Department (UCPD) reported and responded to eight crimes between April 5-11, according to the Public Safety department’s daily crime log.
- UC turns to remote classes in response to coronavirus
- UC students’ senior capstone project prevents pollution in Ohio River
- UC professor works with local court to help victims of human trafficking
- UC begins development of new innovative research facility
- City considering initiative to renovate student housing near UC
- City considering legislation to remove ‘significant barrier’ to housing for UC renters
- Dozens of shots fired near UC Uptown West campus