A team of five University of Cincinnati graduate students was chosen as a finalist for the national 2020 Urban Land Institute (ULI) Hines Student Competition for their proposal on how to solve housing issues, food insecurity and more in cities across the country.
The University of Cincinnati Police Department (UCPD) reported and responded to eight crimes between April 5-11, according to the Public Safety department’s daily crime log.
The University of Cincinnati Police Department (UCPD) reported and responded to one crime between March 29-April 4, according to the Public Safety department’s daily crime log.
The University of Cincinnati Police Department’s (UCPD) first female police chief has officially submitted her resignation after accepting a position as chief of police for the City of Boulder, Colorado.
Beginning this Saturday, March 14, until Monday, April 13, UC will suspend in-person instruction, lectures, discussion sessions, seminars and other similar classroom settings, and instead move to remote instruction, according to an email sent to students Tuesday, March 10 around 6 p.m.
- UC begins development of new innovative research facility
- City considering initiative to renovate student housing near UC
- City considering legislation to remove ‘significant barrier’ to housing for UC renters
- Dozens of shots fired near UC Uptown West campus
- UC students rally with NRDC against P&G over deforestation
- UC reveals new studio building for DAAP graduate students
- UC plans multi-million dollar transformation of vacant church