The University of Cincinnati board of trustees approved a $2.5 million studio and working space for DAAP’s fine arts and art education graduate studios.
The University of Cincinnati is preparing to invest $8.5 million into building a new auditorium and multiple classrooms just outside its Uptown West campus.
Above, it was freezing. Yet as I descended the railing of the steep stairwell, I began to feel the temperature around me warm to a balmy 58 degrees. At the bottom of the stairwell, I found myself surrounded by the crumbling decay of cement, brick and limestone, with mountains of century-old …
A local organization is looking for University of Cincinnati students to volunteer for upcoming events to prevent bullying and encourage people to stop texting while driving.
- The Cincinnati Project: Women of color and the struggle for justice
- A year after Parkland: How one local high school prepares for the worst
- UC Health announces $30M in improvements to Clifton campus
- Meet UC’s community engagement grant recipients
- The Deacon opens $1.3M leasing office
- UC Health expands patient care in $22-million expansion
- Medical marijuana in Ohio: What you need to know