A member of Cincinnati City Council has proposed new legislation to remove what he has called a significant barrier to housing for University of Cincinnati students who rent homes in Clifton and throughout the city.
Two vehicles exchanged gunfire near Highland Avenue and William Howard Taft Road Tuesday afternoon, about one mile away from the University of Cincinnati’s main campus.
The National Resources Defense Council (NRDC) and the Denver-based Green Corps are holding a rally in Downtown Cincinnati during Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) annual shareholder meeting to protest what they say is the company’s participation in the deforestation of the Canadian boreal forest.
The University of Cincinnati board of trustees approved a $2.5 million studio and working space for DAAP’s fine arts and art education graduate studios.
The University of Cincinnati is preparing to invest $8.5 million into building a new auditorium and multiple classrooms just outside its Uptown West campus.
- Local advocacy initiative seeks student volunteers
- Walking and biking trail aims to connect Uptown to East Side
- UC Center for Business Analytics to host summit
- The Cincinnati Project: Women of color and the struggle for justice
- A year after Parkland: How one local high school prepares for the worst
- UC Health announces $30M in improvements to Clifton campus
- Meet UC’s community engagement grant recipients