Vice President Kamala Harris visited the University of Cincinnati’s (UC) 1819 Innovation Hub on Friday afternoon for a roundtable discussion on issues surrounding public transit.
In recent years, officials at the University of Cincinnati (UC) have increasingly emphasized the importance of diversity and inclusion on campus.
New details have emerged about an alleged rape reported to officials at the University of Cincinnati’s (UC) College of Law last week.
The Hamilton County Coroner’s Office has released more information on the sudden death of a 21-year-old University of Cincinnati (UC) student following a preliminary investigation.
- COVID-19 update: Total positive cases among students rise to 3,433
- ‘It’s a problem’: UC’s COVID-19 response hampered by delays, inaccurate data, questionable contracts
- United Asian Advocates cite progress in meeting with university president
- On-campus vaccine clinic switches to Pfizer following pause in use of Johnson & Johnson vaccines
- Campus crime log | April 4 – 10
- ‘Very serious allegations’: UC investigating alleged rape involving current and former College of Law students
- University police investigate on-campus shooting near Dabney Hall