The University of Cincinnati Department of Public Safety will implement a new platform for emergency notifications next month.
The University of Cincinnati Police Department (UCPD) reported and responded to 13 crimes between Nov. 24-Nov. 30, according to the Public Safety department’s daily crime log.
The University of Cincinnati’s Campus Rec Center (CRC) is constructing a 30-minute workout area that will help students to create time for fitness in an increasingly busy world.
As the city of Cincinnati prepares for phase two of a massive renovation of the city’s outdated sewer system, University of Cincinnati students are expressing concern over a proposal to replace sewer lines in the nearby park of Burnet Woods.
The Sierra Club has recognized the University of Cincinnati as a top performing school in the organization’s 13th-annual “Cool Schools” ranking.
- Working group recommends discontinuing use of Charles McMicken's name with A&S
- Campus Crime Log | Nov. 10-16
- UC opens summer orientation leader applications
- Campus Crime Log | Nov. 3-9
- UC to host annual dance marathon in support of children’s hospital
- UCPD reports multiple overnight burglaries in Calhoun Hall
- TUC evacuated after bomb threat, police find nothing in sweep