Students in the University of Cincinnati’s (UC) College of Nursing are hosting a free flu shot clinic on campus, just as flu season collides with the ongoing pandemic.
As Ohio experiences a spike in hospitalizations not seen since the pandemic began in March, positive cases of COVID-19 continue to rise at the University of Cincinnati (UC).
As the primary election draws closer, both Republicans and Democrats across the nation are raising support for their political party through commercials, signs and events.
- UC to implement mandatory random testing
- ‘One day at a time’: First-generation college students face mounting hardships amid the pandemic
- College of Business offering virtual study abroad
- COVID-19 update: confirmed cases near 600
- Campus Crime Log | Sept. 27-Oct. 3
- College of Medicine opens addiction research center
- Survivors of sexual assault at UC often do not report to police