The University of Cincinnati is preparing to invest $8.5 million into building a new auditorium and multiple classrooms just outside its Uptown West campus.
The group appointed by University of Cincinnati President Neville Pinto to study and submit a formal report on the life and legacy of Charles McMicken took input from students, faculty and staff during a university-wide forum April 23. During the forum, co-chairs of the group took questions …
The University of Cincinnati Department of Public Safety reported Monday evening that police are responding to a possible stolen vehicle from the parking lot next to Daniels Hall. An alert sent Monday at 7 p.m. stated that the vehicle "is being investigated" and that there is no threat to campus.
The University of Cincinnati Department of Public Safety sent an alert to students, faculty and staff Monday afternoon regarding a shooting near campus.
The University of Cincinnati will host an international organization dedicated to research and education on the uses of plants from around the world this summer.
- Database: University of Cincinnati employee salaries
- Punishing A&S: Flawed budget model has caused worst deficit in years, officials say
- LGBTQ Center to host annual Lavender Graduation
- Strange beers, karaoke and homework collide at Catskeller
- UC continues to debate removing McMicken's name from A&S
- Former UC swimmer recognized for mental health advocacy
- UC political organizations overwhelmingly oppose tuition hike