The University of Cincinnati (UC) is currently projected to lose more than $8 million, though the passage of a new federal stimulus package may change that.
Officials at the University of Cincinnati (UC) are expecting more students to return to in-person learning in the upcoming fall semester.
The University of Cincinnati (UC) has broken ground on a brand-new law college situated on Campus Green Drive near the newly constructed Carl H. Lindner College of Business which opened for students and faculty in the fall of 2019. The UC Board of Trustees voted on Feb. 23 to approve more th…
A lawsuit filed in federal court by a professor at the University of Cincinnati (UC) alleges that officials at the Lindner College of Business engaged in discriminatory hiring practices.
The University of Cincinnati Police Division (UCPD) reported and responded to 11 crimes from Feb. 21 – 27, according to the Department of Public Safety’s daily crime log.
- New member added to UC Board of Trustees
- CRC to open new 30-minute workout station next month
- Campus crime log | Feb. 14 – 20
- UC pharmacy students aid in COVID-19 vaccine roll-out
- Lindner honors programs to be dissolved, restructured by fall semester
- COVID-19 update: Total positive cases climb to 3,113
- Old Starbucks in Steger Student Life Center to become new mental health space