Due to the global outbreak of COVID-19, the University of Cincinnati continues with travel restrictions for study abroad and international students and scholars.
Under the growing coronavirus pandemic that has gripped the U.S. since March, the University of Cincinnati has put in place new guidelines for summer internships in hopes of discouraging face-to-face work experiences.
Arriana Bedgood’s hands maneuver swiftly in the air, remaining close to her heart. The classroom is filled with art: paper maches of the human ear, paintings of hands and motivational quotes. She gives the class directions in sign language as another woman interprets what the teacher speaks …
Amid the growing coronavirus pandemic in the United States, universities across the country are shutting their doors and transitioning to remote learning in effort to contain the spread of the virus.
- Campus Crime Log | April 5-11
- Campus Crime Log | March 29-April 4
- UC suspends in-person classes through summer semester; updates campus community
- Campus Crime Log | March 22-28
- UC confirms first case of COVID-19
- UC researcher detects risk of disease in kidney donors
- UC cancels in-person classes through end of spring semester