The University of Cincinnati (UC) is hosting a mobile blood drive this week at its uptown campus. The blood drive will take place outside of the Tangeman University Center (TUC) from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. starting on Sept. 20 through Sept. 24.
Activists associated with the anti-abortion group Created Equal visited the University of Cincinnati (UC) on Thursday, transforming McMicken Commons into the latest debate stage for one of America's prominent culture wars.
The University of Cincinnati Police Division (UCPD) reported and responded to 13 incidents from Sept. 5 - 11, according to the Department of Public Safety’s daily crime log.
Despite projections that the University of Cincinnati (UC) reach record enrollment for the ninth consecutive year, officials now say enrollment is down compared to last year likely due to the announcement of a universal vaccine mandate.
Incidence of COVID-19 among members of the campus community at the University of Cincinnati (UC) are on the rise, according to preliminary public health data.
- Campus crime log | Aug. 29 – Sept. 4
- Duke Energy: More than 1,000 customers without power near UC
- MarketPointe dining hall to undergo $5.5 million renovation
- COVID-19: UC records 69 new cases among students and employees first week of semester
- ‘A really good next step’: Students react to UC’s COVID-19 vaccine requirement
- Mold not the cause of students temporarily moving out of Dabney Hall
- Here’s what you may have missed about UC’s current COVID-19 policies