The University of Cincinnati is investigating a series of Facebook and Twitter posts describing a group of men at the Clifton Skyline discussing methods of “date raping girls.”
The University of Cincinnati College of Law will partner with the Cincinnati Bar Association to give students exposure to the realities of the legal environment in the city and nationwide.
The fall of 2015 marked the fulfillment of a massive collaborative effort within the University of Cincinnati backed by then-UC President Santa Ono — to combine the school’s existing media education resources into an all-encompassing, interdisciplinary degree program.
Numerous University of Cincinnati political organizations will gather Oct. 15 for "The Great Debate IX," an event where student leaders will discuss different topics surrounding the country’s political climate.
- How NightRide works: Ride-sharing service struggles to meet student demand
- Industry experts: UC Health minimum wage increase may not be enough
- UC students rally with NRDC against P&G over deforestation
- DAAP opens labs for futuristic technology in fashion
- Why PAC discontinued Uptown West Fest
- Fifth Third Bank partners with UC for space in 1819 Innovation Hub
- UCPD postpones plans to place officers in residence halls; SG opposes initiative