The University of Cincinnati Police Division (UCPD) reported and responded to 20 incidents from Oct. 3 - 9, according to the Department of Public Safety’s daily crime log.  

Sunday, Oct. 3 

Obstructing official business at the 2500 block of Jefferson Avenue was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Criminal mischief at the University Avenue Garage was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Theft and Clery burglary at Stratford Heights were reported to UCPD. The disposition is “unfounded.” 

Clery burglary and misuse of a credit card at the Lindner Athletic Center were reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Monday, Oct. 4 

Sexual assault at the Deacon was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by the Cincinnati Police Department (CPD). 

Tuesday, Oct. 5 

Theft from a motor vehicle at the UC Blue Ash campus was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Wednesday, Oct. 6 

No crimes were reported to UCPD. 

Thursday, Oct. 7 

Criminal mischief at the Lindner Athletic Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Aggravated menacing at the 2600 block of Vine Street was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD. 

Theft at the Campus Recreation Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Friday, Oct. 8 

Theft from a building at the Edwards Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “exceptionally cleared.” 

A liquor law violation at University Park Apartments was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Trespassing at the Mantei Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “exceptionally cleared.” 

Sexual imposition at Nippert Stadium was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Disorderly conduct and trespassing at Nippert Stadium were reported to UCPD. The disposition is “closed by UCPD arrest.” 

Saturday, Oct. 9 

False identification at Corry Boulevard and Dennis Street were reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Disorderly conduct at the Stratford Heights parking deck was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Theft at the UC Baseball Stadium was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Clery dating violence at Daniels Hall was reported to UCPD. No criminal complaint was filed. 

A shooting at 2 West Corry Street was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD. 

Motor vehicle theft at the 100 block of West McMillan Street was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD.