The University of Cincinnati Police Division (UCPD) reported and responded to 16 incidents from Oct. 10 – 16, according to the Department of Public Safety’s daily crime log.  

Sunday, Oct. 10 

Criminal damaging of parking equipment at the Calhoun Street Garage was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Receiving stolen property (Clery motor vehicle theft) at the 2600 block of Vine Street was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “closed by UCPD arrest.” 

Criminal damaging at the Sheakley Athletic Complex was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Monday, Oct. 11 

Fondling at Marian Spencer Hall was reported to UCPD. No criminal complaint was filed. 

Motor vehicle theft at the UC Baseball Stadium was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Telecommunications harassment at the Hoxworth Blood Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Fondling at the College Conservatory of Music was reported to UCPD. No criminal complaint was filed. 

Tuesday, Oct. 12 

A drug law violation at the University Avenue Garage was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Wednesday, Oct. 13 

Obstructing official business at the 2600 block of Stratford Avenue was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “closed by UCPD arrest.” 

Theft from a building at the Tangeman University Center Bookstore was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Thursday, Oct. 14 

Robbery at the 2600 block of Vine Street was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by the Cincinnati Police Department (CPD). 

Friday, Oct. 15 

A liquor law violation at Daniels Hall was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Theft from a building at Nippert Stadium was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Saturday, Oct. 16 

A liquor law violation at Stratford Heights was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Burglary at the 2300 block of Wheeler Street was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD. 

Trespassing at Memorial Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “exceptionally cleared.”