Sunday, Nov. 3

A liquor law violation and false identification in Daniels Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition was “exceptionally cleared.” 

Monday, Nov. 4

Two clery stalking incidents were reported to UCPD on UC’s uptown campus. No criminal complaints were filed. A clery fondling incident was reported to UCPD at an unknown location. No criminal complaints were filed.

A breaking and entering case was reported to UCPD. The event took place on the 2300 block of Chickasaw. The disposition was handed off to the Cincinnati Police Department (CPD).

Two thefts were reported to UCPD. One occurred on 120 Calhoun St. and the disposition was handed off to CPD. The second theft occurred in Marian Spencer Hall, and the disposition is pending. 

A drug law violation was reported to UCPD in Morgens Hall. The disposition was handed off to the office of Student Conduct.

A telecommunication harassment and clery-stalking incident was reported to UCPD. Disposition is pending.

UCPD assisted CPD with a warrant in Tangeman University Center (TUC). The disposition was “recite.”

An assault was reported to UCPD on the 2300 block of Wheeler St. The disposition was handed off to CPD.

Tuesday, Nov. 5

A liquor law violation and false identification in the Campus Rec Center (CRC) was reported to UCPD. The disposition was closed by a UCPD arrest.

A theft in Calhoun Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is pending.

Wednesday, Nov. 6

An assault was reported to UCPD on the 200 block of Calhoun St. The disposition was closed by a CPD arrest. 

A fictious ID was reported to UCPD in Daniels Hall. The disposition was handed off to the office of Student Conduct.

Thursday, Nov. 7

No crimes were reported to UCPD.

Friday, Nov. 8

UCPD assisted CPD with a warrant at 4 E. Charlton St. The disposition was “recite.”

A sexual imposition was reported to UCPD in The Deacon. The disposition was handed off to the Cincinnati Police Department (CPD).

Three thefts were reported to UCPD. One occurred in Procter Hall, the second occurred in Daniels Hall and the third took place in the DAA Addition. All dispositions are pending. 

Saturday, Nov. 9

A liquor law violation in Turner Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to the office of Student Conduct.

Criminal damaging in Dabney Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is pending. 

UCPD assisted CPD with a warrant at McMicken Circle/Clifton Ave. The disposition was “recite.”

Editor’s Note: A “disposition” on a criminal record is the current status or final outcome of an arrest or prosecution.