The University of Cincinnati Police Department (UCPD) reported and responded to 13 crimes between Nov. 24-Nov. 30, according to the Public Safety department’s daily crime log

Sunday, Nov. 24

A liquor law violation in Scioto Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to the Office of Student Conduct. 

Criminal damaging in Calhoun Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is pending.

An assault in Stratford Heights Building 18 was reported to UCPD. The disposition is pending. 

Harassment on the 2700 block of Stratford Avenue was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to the Cincinnati Police Department (CPD). 

A bike theft on 20 West University Ave. was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to CPD. 

Monday, Nov. 25

Breaking and entering in Teachers-Dyer Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is pending.

Tuesday, Nov. 26

Trespassing in Edwards 2 was reported to UCPD. The disposition was closed by a UCPD arrest. 

Two thefts were reported to UCPD, one in Marian Spencer Hall and the other in Siddall Hall. Both dispositions are pending.

Wednesday, Nov. 27

No crimes were reported to UCPD.

Thursday, Nov. 28

No crimes were reported to UCPD.

Friday, Nov. 29

Two burglaries were reported to UCPD on the 2900 block of Vaughn St. and the 100 block of West McMillian Street. Both dispositions were handed off to CPD.

Saturday, Nov. 30

Criminal damaging of a motor vehicle at Kingsgate Conference Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is pending.

Trespassing at Langsam Library was reported to UCPD. The disposition was “exceptionally cleared.”