The University of Cincinnati Police Department (UCPD) reported and responded to 16 crimes between Nov. 17-23, according to the Public Safety department’s daily crime log

Sunday, Nov. 17

The receiving of stolen property in Morgens Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to the Office of Student Conduct. 

A burglary on the 2700 block of Stratford Avenue was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to the Cincinnati Police Department (CPD). 

A sexual assault and harassment at an unknown location was reported to UCPD. Disposition is pending.

Theft and misuse of a credit card in Tangeman University Center (TUC) was reported to UCPD. Disposition is pending.

Burglary and auto theft on the 2400 block of Moerlein Avenue was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to CPD.

A burglary on the 2400 block of Ohio Avenue was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to CPD.

Monday, Nov. 18

A breaking-and-entering incident at the College-Conservatory of Music’s Corbett Center was reported to UCPD. Disposition is pending.

A theft by electronic means was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to the CPD. 

Tuesday, Nov. 19

No crimes were reported to UCPD.

Wednesday, Nov. 20

No crimes were reported to UCPD.

Thursday, Nov. 21

No crimes were reported to UCPD. 

Friday, Nov. 22

Trespassing in Scioto Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition was closed by a UCPD arrest.

A drug law violation on UC Blue Ash’s campus was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to the Office of Student Conduct. 

Criminal damaging and theft from a motor vehicle in the Victory Parkway South Parking Lot was reported to UCPD. The disposition is pending. 

Saturday, Nov. 23

Trespassing and a drug law violation in Campus Green Garage were reported to UCPD. The disposition was closed by a UCPD arrest.

A liquor law violation in Daniels Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to the Office of Student Conduct. 

A theft at the Dieterle Vocal Arts Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is pending.

A drug law violation in Marian Spencer Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to the office of Student Conduct.

A liquor law violation in Building 17 at Stratford Heights was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to the Office of Student Conduct.