The University of Cincinnati Police Division (UCPD) reported and responded to 17 incidents from Nov. 7 – 13, according to the Department of Public Safety’s daily crime log

Sunday, Nov. 7 

A liquor law violation and discharging fireworks without a license at Dabney Hall was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Assault (Clery aggravated assault) at the 200 block of Calhoun Street was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by the Cincinnati Police Department (CPD). 

Theft from a motor vehicle at the University Avenue Garage was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Monday, Nov. 8 

Theft from the Teachers-Dyer Complex was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Robbery at the 2700 block of Vine Street was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD. 

Tuesday, Nov. 9 

A drug law violation at Dabney Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Criminal mischief at Sigma Sigma Commons was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

A warrant for another police department at the Edwards Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “closed by a UCPD arrest.” 

Theft at Baldwin Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Theft at the Edwards Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Telecommunications fraud at University Park Apartments was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

A temporary protection order violation at Stratford Heights was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Wednesday, Nov. 10 

Telecommunications harassment was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Thursday, Nov. 11 

Theft on McMicken Circle at Clifton Avenue was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Assault on a police officer at the 200 block of Calhoun Street was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “closed by a CPD arrest.”

Friday, Nov. 12 

Criminal damaging at VP3 Apartments was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD. 

A liquor law violation and fictitious drivers license at Nippert Stadium was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral. 

Saturday, Nov. 13 

No crimes were reported to UCPD.