The University of Cincinnati Police Division (UCPD) reported and responded to 10 incidents from Nov. 21 – 27, according to the Department of Public Safety’s daily crime log

Sunday, Nov. 21 

Theft at Marian Spencer Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Monday, Nov. 22 

Sexual Assault (Clery rape) at Stratford Heights was reported to UCPD. The incident happened at an unknown time on May 28. No criminal complaint was filed. 

Tuesday, Nov. 23 

A liquor law violation and criminal mischief at Dabney Hall was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Theft at Nippert Stadium was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Theft from a building (Clery burglary) at French Hall West was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

Wednesday, Nov. 24 

Theft at the Richard E. Lindner Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Thursday, Nov. 25 

Criminal mischief at McMicken Circle and Clifton Avenue was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Aggravated Robbery at the 2600 block of Eden Avenue was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by the Cincinnati Police Department (CPD). 

Friday, Nov. 26 

No crimes were reported to UCPD. 

Saturday, Nov. 27 

Criminal mischief at Backstage Drive was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Motor vehicle theft at the 300 block of Calhoun Street was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD.