The University of Cincinnati Police Division (UCPD) reported and responded to 27 incidents from Nov. 14 – 20, according to the Department of Public Safety’s daily crime log

Sunday, Nov. 14 

Criminal damaging of parking equipment at the Calhoun Street Garage was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Aggravated menacing at the Shoemaker Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “closed.” 

Criminal damaging of parking equipment at the Eden Avenue Garage was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

A drug law violation at Morgens Hall was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Monday, Nov. 15 

Motor vehicle theft at the 200 block of Calhoun Street was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by the Cincinnati Police Department (CPD). 

Extortion at Morgens Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Disorderly conduct at the Campus Recreation Center was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Motor vehicle theft at the 200 block of Calhoun Street was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD. 

Tuesday, Nov. 16

Theft at CenterCourt was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “unfounded.” 

Wednesday, Nov. 17

Criminal mischief at McMicken Circle and Clifton Avenue was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Criminal mischief at Sigma Sigma Commons was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Aggravated robbery at the 2800 block of Glendora Avenue was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD. 

Public indecency at the Campus Green Garage was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Thursday, Nov. 18 

Criminal damaging of a motor vehicle at the Stratford Heights Parking Deck was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Drug law violation at Stratford Heights was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Friday, Nov. 19

Criminal mischief at Dabney Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Saturday, Nov. 20 

Criminal mischief at Varsity Village Drive and CCM Boulevard was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Criminal mischief at the Campus Recreation Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Criminal mischief at Zimmer Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

False identification at the Edwards Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “exceptionally cleared.” 

Theft from a building at Daniels Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Assault at the 2600 block of Jefferson Avenue was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD. 

Theft at the Dieterle Vocal Arts Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Two liquor law violations at Nippert Stadium were reported to UCPD. Student conduct referrals were issued.