The University of Cincinnati Police Department (UCPD) reported and responded to 18 crimes between Jan. 5-Jan. 11, according to the Public Safety department’s daily crime log

Sunday, Jan. 5

Trespassing and obstructing official business in Sheakley Athletics Complex was reported to UCPD. The disposition was “exceptionally cleared.”

Monday, Jan. 6

A theft in the Campus Rec Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

A burglary on the 2300 block of Ravine St. was reported to UCPD.The disposition was handed off to CPD.

Tuesday, Jan. 7

A burglary on the 2300 block of W. Clifton Ave. was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to CPD.  

Criminal damaging at Sander Dining was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

Criminal mischief on McMicken Lawn was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

A theft from Bellevue Garden Apartments was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

A drug law violation in Daniels Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to the Office of Student Conduct.

A theft in the Campus Rec Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

Wednesday, Jan. 8

Criminal damaging in the Steger Student Life Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Two burglaries in Morgens Hall were reported to UCPD. Both dispositions are “active.”

An assault in Fifth Third Arena was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

Thursday, Jan. 9

A theft from motor vehicle in Stratford Lot 3 was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

Friday, Jan. 10

A theft from Edwards One was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

Trespassing in Scioto Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active."

Saturday, Jan. 11

Theft by electronic means was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “inactive.”

A drug law violation in Stratford Heights building 10 was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “inactive.”