The University of Cincinnati Police Division (UCPD) reported and responded to 12 crimes from Jan. 3 – 9, according to the Department of Public Safety’s daily crime log

Sunday, Jan. 3 

An assault at the 30 block of Conklin Street was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by the Cincinnati Police Department (CPD). 

Motor vehicle theft at the 300 block of Calhoun Street was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD. 

Breaking and entering, tampering with evidence and burglary at the College Conservatory of Music’s Patricia Corbett Center were reported to UCPD. The case was closed by a UCPD arrest. 

Monday, Jan. 4 

No crimes were reported to UCPD. 

Tuesday, Jan. 5 

Theft from a building at Scioto Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

Wednesday, Jan. 6 

Theft from a building at Schneider Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

Theft from a building at the 1819 Innovation Hub was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “unfounded.” 

A fictitious driver's license at Gettler Stadium was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Motor vehicle theft at the 200 block of Calhoun Street was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

Thursday, Jan. 7 

A curfew violation at the 300 block of Probasco Street was reported to UCPD. The disposition was “exceptionally cleared.” 

A drug law violation at the Shoemaker Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “exceptionally cleared.” 

Friday, Jan. 8 

A liquor law violation and prohibited false identification at Scioto Hall was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Saturday, Jan. 9 

Robbery and motor vehicle theft at the 200 block of West McMillan Street and the Deacon parking garage was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD.