The University of Cincinnati Police Department (UCPD) reported and responded to 27 crimes between Feb. 2-8, according to the Public Safety department’s daily crime log

Sunday, Feb. 2

Four drug law violations in Dabney Hall were reported to UCPD. All dispositions were handed off to the Office of Student Conduct.

An assault on the 3300 block of Jefferson Ave. was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to the Cincinnati Police Department (CPD).

Monday, Feb. 3

Criminal mischief in the Armory Fieldhouse was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

Gross sexual imposition on the 2400 block of W. Clifton Ave. was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to CPD.

Two drug law violations were reported to UCPD: one occurred in Stratford Heights building 20 and the other in the Campus Recreation Center residence hall. Both dispositions were handed off to the Office of Student Conduct.

Aggravated assault at 101 E. Corry St. was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to CPD.

Tuesday, Feb. 4

Misuse of a credit card at University Pavilion was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

Unwanted communication at USquare was reported to UCPD. No criminal complaint was filed.

A theft at the 1819 Innovation Hub was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

Trespassing and a liquor law violation in Calhoun Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition was “exceptionally cleared.”

Wednesday, Feb. 5 

Public indecency at the College of Law was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

Thursday, Feb. 6

Aggravated assault on the 2500 block of Vine St. was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to CPD.

Burglary and theft in Crosley Tower were reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

A drug law violation in Stratford Heights building 21 was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to the Office of Student Conduct.

Friday, Feb. 7

Disorderly conduct at Central Utilities was reported to UCPD. The disposition was “exceptionally cleared.”

A theft in Rieveschl Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

A theft in the Steger Student Life Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”

Saturday, Feb. 8

A sexual assault at an unknown location off campus was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to CPD.

A robbery at 205 Calhoun St. was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to CPD.

A burglary on the 2300 block of Rohs St. was reported to UCPD. The disposition was handed off to CPD.

Three drug law violations in Stratford Heights building 10 were reported to UCPD. All dispositions were handed off to the Office of Student Conduct.