The University of Cincinnati Police Division (UCPD) reported and responded to 14 incidents from Aug. 29 – Sept. 4, according to the Department of Public Safety’s daily crime log

Sunday, Aug. 29 

Assault at the 2300 block of Rohs Street was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by the Cincinnati Police Department (CPD). 

Carrying a concealed weapon at the 2800 block of Short Vine Street was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “closed by a UCPD arrest.”

Assault at the 2300 block of Victor Street was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD. 

A warrant for another police department at Siddall Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “closed by a UCPD arrest.” 

Aggravated assault at the 3300 block of Vine Street was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD. 

Monday, Aug. 30 

A warrant for another police department at the Lindner Athletic Center was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “recite.”

Tuesday, Aug. 31 

Three drug law violations at Siddall Hall were reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Wednesday, Sept. 1 

Telecommunication harassment at Dabney Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

A liquor law violation and fictitious drivers license at the 300 block of Calhoun Street was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued. 

Thursday, Sept. 2 

No crimes were reported to UCPD. 

Friday, Sept. 3 

Disorderly conduct, obstructing official business and resisting arrest at the 2600 block of Vine Street was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “closed by a UCPD arrest.” 

Motor vehicle theft at the University Avenue Garage was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Theft from a motor vehicle at the University Avenue Garage was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Criminal damaging of parking equipment at the Corry Boulevard Garage was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.” 

Saturday, Sept. 4

Bike theft at Morgens Hall was reported to UCPD. The disposition is “active.”