TNR Campus Crime Log

The University of Cincinnati Police Division (UCPD) reported and responded to 16 incidents during the first week of classes at the University of Cincinnati (UC), from Aug. 14– 20, according to the Department of Public Safety’s daily crime log.

Sunday, Aug. 21

A Liquor Law violation at Sigma Sigma Commons was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued.

Monday, Aug. 22

Theft at the Lindner Athletic Center was reported to UCPD. The deposition is “active.”

Menacing at Stratford Lot three was reported to UCPD. The deposition is “closed.”

Extortion at the 500 block of Riddle Road was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by the Cincinnati Police Department (CPD).

A drug law violation at Usquare was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued.

Tuesday, Aug. 23

A robbery was reported at the 2300 block of Schorr Alley to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD.

Obstructing official business and resisting arrest at Bellevue Garden Apartments. This case was closed by a UCPD arrest.

Wednesday, Aug. 24

Theft at the Medical Sciences Building was reported to UCPD. The deposition is “active.”

Telecommunications Fraud was reported to UCPD. The deposition is “active.”

Fraud at the 3200 block of Jefferson Avenue was reported to UCPD. The case is being handled by CPD.

Thursday, Aug. 25

Motor Vehicle Theft in the Kingsgate Garage was reported to UCPD. The deposition is “active.”

Theft from a building in the Arts & Sciences building was reported to UCPD. The deposition is “active.”

Trespassing in the Graduate Hotel was reported to UCPD. The case was closed with a UCPD arrest.

Friday, Aug. 26

A liquor law violation at Scioto Hall was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued.

Theft from Nippert Stadium was reported to UCPD. A student conduct referral was issued.

Theft from a building at the Campus Recreation Center was reported to UCPD. The deposition is “active.”

Saturday, Aug. 27

No crimes were reported to UCPD.

News Director

Allison Kiehl has worked with The News Record since 2021 as a contributor, news reporter, and in her current position as news director. Previously, she interned with Cincinnati Magazine as an editorial intern.