Feature your organization or business's social media posts on newsrecord.org.
- Men’s basketball defeats Presbyterian; Wes Miller's 4-0 start marks best of any new UC coach
- Hour changes for campus facilities over Thanksgiving break
- UC football analysis: Are the Bearcats really in control of their own destiny?
- Bearcats victorious in senior night vs. SMU
- UC defeats East Carolina, secures home field advantage for AAC championship
- Undefeated men’s basketball goes to Missouri for Hall of Fame Classic
- Indoor mask requirement likely to remain in place for spring semester, provost says
- Cincinnati rises to No. 4 in week 13 CFP rankings
- Cincinnati remains in top-four at No. 4 in week 13 AP poll
- Review: Adele’s ‘30’ takes back the narrative, shares experiences with love and loss
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- PHOTOS: UC football defeats SMU to secure spot in AAC championship game
- PHOTOS: Men's basketball extends win streak to 4-0 with win against Presbyterian College
- PHOTOS: Men's basketball improves to 3-0 after win over Alabama A&M
- PHOTOS: UC defeats Tulsa 28-20 for Homecoming win
- PHOTOS: Women's basketball comes out victorious in home opener over Alabama A&M
- PHOTOS: UC students strip down for charity at the 15th annual Nearly Naked Mile Run
- PHOTOS: Another look inside UC's Homecoming game vs. Tulsa
- PHOTOS: Men’s basketball opens Wes Miller era with 65-43 win over Evansville
- PHOTOS: UC hosts ESPN's College GameDay ahead of Homecoming game against Tulsa
- PHOTOS: Bearcats volleyball defeats University of South Florida 3-1
Get a briefing of all the latest stories from The News Record, delivered right to your inbox every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Have an opinion on a recent story or event around the University of Cincinnati? Let us know what you think!
If you're interested in submitting a Letter to the Editor, click the button below to email David Rees, editor-in-chief. For news tips or story ideas, contact one of our editors.