Steps away from campus, at the corner of Short Vine and West Charlton, sits Ladder 19 – a former firehouse with a classic brick-and-mortar look that was transformed into a rustic gastropub four and a half years ago.
Frantically preparing for your very first Thanksgiving meal? Whether you are celebrating with your family or hosting your very own Friendsgiving, this guide will help you avoid that dreaded holiday frustration.
There are roughly 6,500 languages spoken around the world today — one commonly forgotten language is American Sign Language, used by more than 500,000 people in the U.S. alone.
- Here’s what’s you can do with your siblings, parents during family weekend
- Celebrate National Fried Rice Day by cooking up fried rice with a pineapple twist
- Doordash to doorstep: Best restaurants that deliver to campus
- Caffeinate off campus: Five coffee shops around the Queen City to get your brew on
- Club sports that don’t require a tryout
- English department to host five writers throughout this semester
- UC student launches organic, vegan, gluten-free powdered food business