Queen City Bhangra (QCB), the University of Cincinnati’s (UC) annual Bhangra competition, released liaison applications for their upcoming spring event. QCB was founded in 2018 by a group of UC students looking to build a community around Bhangra and Punjabi culture in the Midwest. Bhangra i…
The University of Cincinnati (UC) English Department hosted their Writing in the Woods: An Eco-Lit Celebration on Nov. 21, featuring both poetry and prose from UC undergraduate and graduate students as well as members of the community.
Students looking to pursue a career in art or art education at the University of Cincinnati now have a new way to get their degree meant to help working professionals. For the first time, the College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning (DAAP) is offering a summer intensive Master of Ar…
If there's anything college students love, it's free food. Free Food UC, the university's largest unofficial club with over 1,000 members, is the perfect way for students to find free food around campus and for student organizations to spread the word about their events.
Graduating from college comes with a lot of decisions. What job are you going to have? Where are you going to live? What do you want your career path to look like? But there is one question that rises above all the rest: what design are you going to put on your graduation cap?
- Six swimwear brands to check out this summer
- A college student’s guide to gardening this season
- The best affordable rainboots you can find on Amazon this spring
- Five tips for fighting your mask-ne
- Prominent female figures you should know this Women’s History Month
- UC students pick up new hobbies to keep spirits high during pandemic
- Celebrate Women’s History Month with these local events