There are roughly 6,500 languages spoken around the world today — one commonly forgotten language is American Sign Language, used by more than 500,000 people in the U.S. alone.
Halloween is two weeks away and fall temperatures are finally starting to arrive. What better way to prepare for the spooky holiday and embrace your inner child than some arts and crafts?
- Doordash to doorstep: Best restaurants that deliver to campus
- Caffeinate off campus: Five coffee shops around the Queen City to get your brew on
- Club sports that don’t require a tryout
- English department to host five writers throughout this semester
- UC student launches organic, vegan, gluten-free powdered food business
- Get Out and Do Something: Sept. 6-8
- Four recipes to help you celebrate National Coffee Ice Cream Day