Black History Month is a time to celebrate Black leaders such as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Sojourner Truth, Frederick Douglass and Harriett Tubman. But what about other innovators we do not see in the history books?
Finding a job is already a hassle and it is compounded with the need to impress during the interview stage. It can be a taxing procedure to go through, where the people across the desk carefully evaluate your every answer, and one wrong move would mean that you won’t get hired. To help you g…
As the nation celebrates Black History Month, this past year has broken barriers and opened windows into how other communities can be better allies to the Black community. One critical step is to support local Black-owned businesses.
Sustainable lifestyle choices have been brought to the forefront in recent years and popularized as a standard way of living due to the increased sensitivity to environmental issues around the world. An area of sustainability that has grown especially popular in response to these concerns is…
- To vaccinate or not to vaccinate: UC students share their thoughts on COVID-19 vaccine
- The highs and lows of living in Clifton as a UC student
- How college students can identify and avoid burnout
- The most useful apps for maintaining your mental and physical health
- Transfer students reflect on adjusting to a new school under lockdown
- Staying fit during lockdown: How to turn your home into a mini-gym
- Easy three-ingredient recipes for students who just can’t cook