For many, a day can't officially begin without a cup of coffee in hand. It jumpstarts the process of waking up with a hit of caffeine. In particular, within the past year, a student's drink of choice has gravitated to cold brew, a coffee that has come to beat the rest due to its rich flavor …
Living on campus at a public university is a hard decision to make during a pandemic. Being a freshman and craving that sense of freedom became a risk I was willing to take. With that high risk in place, after all the caution I took, I still wound up with COVID-19.
While students get accustomed to the social distancing guidelines on campus this semester, some are confronted with an even harsher reality as a consequence of the coronavirus.
- UC women reflect on the legacy of RBG
- Show professors your appreciation by nominating them for university awards
- UC's Nutri-ed Club encourages community health and nutrition
- How to schedule classes and stay on track with minimal stress
- Six ways to maximize space in UC's dorm rooms
- How to vote in this November's general election
- How student orgs are staying active during COVID-19