Whether you’re dying for something fried, craving late-night Mexican or trying to fake your way through a home cooked meal, delivery is the way to go. Apps such as PostMates, UberEats and DoorDash have campus covered.
Pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks are great and all, but if you’ve been looking for a new place to satisfy your caffeine craving, these five coffee shops are sure to hit the spot.
The University of Cincinnati has over 50 club-sport organizations that students can get involved in. Some clubs can be competitive like the Hockey Club, that compete for a national title last year. For those who are only interested in the leisure of playing, there are plenty of club sports s…
The University of Cincinnati department of English, in conjunction with the Elliston Poetry Fund and the Schiff Fund for Contemporary Fiction, is hosting and sponsoring readings by five writers over the course of this semester in its visiting writers series.
A University of Cincinnati student has started his own business creating and selling organic, vegan and gluten-free powdered meals.
- Forget the bookstore: Get affordable textbooks with these three sites
- Anne’s Craft Corner: Dorm Sweet Dorm Edition
- How to spice up your fall semester wardrobe
- We picked six clubs worth checking out so you don’t have to
- General education courses that won't put you to sleep
- Eight items you should pack to get ready for life on campus
- Five resources on campus to help you get through the semester