Valentine's Day

We’ve collected three local restaurants offering deals for Valentine’s day dinners.

Whether you love or hate Valentine’s day, the heart-shaped foods and expensive chocolates are undeniably the best part. However, taking your significant other out for the three-course dinner they deserve can break the bank. To help, we’ve collected three Cincinnati restaurants that are offering deals for Valentine’s day dinners.

P.F. Chang’s China Bistro

For an Asian-inspired Valentine’s day meal, head over to P.F. Chang’s. This restaurant lets diners choose one starter, two entrées and a dessert, all for $75. Starter options include Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Tempura Calamari & Vegetables and the Kung Pao Dragon Roll. The choice of entrées is Mongolian Beef, Oolong Chilean Sea Bass, Salt & Pepper Prawns or Chang’s Spicy Chicken. Finally, diners are given the choice between the Great Wall of Chocolate and New York-Style Cheesecake for dessert. Dinner comes with two glasses of Gloria Ferrer Blanc de Noirs, but you can upgrade to the full bottle for $20.

2633 Edmondson Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45209

Buca di Beppo

For a classic “Lady and the Tramp” Valentine’s day, Buca di Beppo in Norwood offers a Lasagna Lovefeast for $54.99. As opposed to P.F. Chang’s where guests are able to choose from a list of options, the Lovefeast is already curated by Buca’s chefs. The main course is a heart-shaped lasagna for two, along with a small order of Buca’s famous garlic bread, a salad, either mixed greens or a Caesar salad and a chocolate-chip cannoli to finish dinner off on a sweet note.

2635 Edmondson Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45209

Andy’s Mediterranean Grille

If you’re looking to take your valentine to the Mediterranean coast, Andy’s Mediterranean Grille in Walnut Hills has you covered with a three-course dinner for two. For $56, guests are offered the choice between a soup or salad starter, followed by an entrée of Chicken Tawook, Lamb Shank or Tenderloin Kabobs & Sautés and finished with dessert.

906 Nassau St., Cincinnati OH 45206