"Mean Girls" - the musical

Remember to wear pink Nov. 5-17, 2019, because “Mean Girls” is making its way to the Aronoff Center.

Friday, Nov. 8

Shutout the Hate Night

The Cincinnati Cyclones want its fans to come together and celebrate the joy of being who they are. Honor the diversity of the LGBTQ community with an all-inclusive game of hockey this Friday. Players are commemorating the event with special jerseys being auctioned off following the game, and all proceeds will be donated to local charities. Unite with friends and fellow fans to cheer on the team and participate in a night of inclusivity and acceptance.

7:30 p.m. Heritage Bank Center, 100 Broadway St.

Geiger Harness & Tack

This market looks to put the quality and craftsmanship back into your life with its meticulously made leather goods. With a variety of options to buy, all personally crafted and curated by experts, no two products will be alike. Join an environment that cares for its customers and hopes to sell you its best possible work, and leave with a one-of-a-kind purchase to call your own.

9 a.m.-3 p.m. Findlay Market, 1801 Race St.

Saturday, Nov. 9

Greater Cincinnati Holiday Market

As the holidays slowly sneak up on us, it’s time to start thinking about gift shopping, and the Holiday Market is the perfect place to get a head start on it all. With various products up for sale from over 350 boutiques and businesses, it’s unlikely you’ll leave empty-handed, and you might even find something for everyone on your list.

11 a.m.-7 p.m. Duke Energy Convention Center, 525 Elm St.

Fruit Salad Breakfast & Ceramics

Art lessons and a hearty meal is the correct way to start off your Saturday morning. Instructors will be teaching participants how to create ceramic food sculptures based off of real life fruits and veggies. While crafting your perfect ceramics, indulge in a delicious breakfast and plan how you’ll use your new art just in time for holiday decorating.

9:30-11:30 a.m. The Welcome Project, 2936 Colerain Ave.

Sunday, Nov. 10

Fountain Square Ice Rink

The Fountain Square Ice Rink is now open for the season, presenting its pre-holiday hours to all Cincinnatians. Bundle up for the cold and rent out some skates to have fun gliding across the ice. Then curl up with a scalding hot chocolate and a tasty snack afterwards. It’s sure to be crowded this opening weekend, so be certain to take advantage of the new season and get skating.

10 a.m.-9 p.m. Fountain Square, 520 Vine St.

Mean Girls

You love the movie, but have you seen the musical? The Broadway show has made its way to Cincinnati this month and promises a healthy mix of laugher and nostalgia (not to mention all the catchy tunes to get stuck in your head for days). Don’t miss out on experiencing this show, and buy your tickets now.

1:00, 6:30p.m. Aronoff Center for the Arts, 650 Walnut St.