Walk the Moon

Walk the Moon, an American rock band based in Cincinnati, Ohio.

After 18 months of cancelled or postponed concerts, many people are looking forward to seeing some of their favorite musicians live. Luckily, many big names are coming to the Cincinnati area in the coming weeks. 

Machine Gun Kelly – Sept. 22

Coming off his win at the Video Music Awards last week, rapper and singer Machine Gun Kelly will bring his “Tickets to My Downfall Tour” to the newly opened Andrew J Brady ICON Festival Stage with opening act KennyHoopla.

7:30 p.m., The Andrew J Brady ICON Festival Stage at Smale Park, 25 Race St. Tickets.

Thomas Rhett – Sept. 23

Country music star Thomas Rhett will bring his “Center Point Road Tour” to Riverbend Music Center after his original September 2020 concert was postponed due to the coronavirus. The tour promotes his albums “Center Point Road” and “Country Again: Side A” and will feature opening acts Cole Swindell and Gabby Barrett.

7:30 p.m., Riverbend Music Center, 6295 Kellogg Ave. Tickets.

Dave Matthews Band – Sept. 28

Rock music lovers can check out the Dave Matthews Band, who will be at Riverbend Music Center. The band has partnered with The Nature Conservatorship to plant 1 million trees to offset the carbon footprint of the concert industry's biggest emitter, fan travel. The band invites concertgoers to donate $2 at the show to assist in the effort. 

Earth, Wind & Fire – Oct. 1

Earth, Wind and Fire, the band responsible for hits like “September” and “Boogie Wonderland,” will be at the Andrew J Brady ICON Center for “The Now, Then and Forever Tour” after the original 2020 tour was postponed. 

8 p.m., The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center, 25 Race St. Tickets.  

Walk The Moon – Oct. 2 – 3

Pop-rock band Walk the Moon, best known for their song “Shut Up and Dance,” will bring their “Dream Plane Tour” to Cincinnati for a two-night stay just steps away from campus at Bogarts. 

7 p.m., Bogarts, 2621 Vine St. Tickets.  

Lil Baby – Oct. 4

Grammy-nominated rapper Lil Baby will be at Heritage Bank Arena with guest Lil Durk. Originally announced as taking place at Hamilton County Fairgrounds, the county released a statement saying that no concert was planned for the fairgrounds. It has since been clarified the concert will be taking place at Heritage Bank Arena.

8 p.m., Heritage Bank Arena, 100 Broadway St. Tickets.  

Chris Stapleton – Oct. 21

Grammy-winning singer-songwriter Christ Stapleton will be at Riverbend Music Center this October. The country singer’s “All-American Road Show” tour will feature songs from his 2020 album, “Starting Over” and will feature special guests The Marcus King Band and Yola.

7 p.m., Riverbend Music Center, 6295 Kellogg Ave. Tickets.