Fountain Square

The ice rink at Fountain Square will host Friday Night Jams Friday, Nov. 22 8-10 p.m.

Friday, Nov. 22

Friday Night Jams

Fountain Square ice rink is bringing together a collection of the hottest DJs this Friday to get you skating to the music. With catchy beats playing over the ice and the promise of hot beverages to warm you from the wind, it’s sure to end up being a memorable night alongside skaters from all over the area.

8-10 p.m. Fountain Square, 520 Vine St.

WWE Night

The Cincinnati Cyclones compete against the Kalamazoo Wings this Friday, and they’re bringing out some very special guests to entice their fans and intimidate the opposition. WWE stars Mike Foley and Mark Henry will make an appearance at the game, looking to meet some loyal fans and cheer on their favorite team. The first 3,000 fans to enter the game will even receive a Cyclones WWE Luchador Mask as a part of this epic promotion.

7:30 p.m. Heritage Bank Center, 100 Broadway St. 

Saturday, Nov. 23

DIY Scrunchie Class

Calling all VSCO girls! Scrunchies have made a monumental comeback, so it comes as no surprise that enthusiasts dream of creating their own adorable accessories. Get together a group of crafty friends and learn how to sew up your own scrunchies in this inclusive class for people of all ages and skill levels.

11 a.m. 6200 Montgomery Rd.

Northside Holiday Lights in the Park

Whether you love precious puppies, seasonal snacks or some good old holiday festivities, all of the above will be featured this Saturday at Jacob Hoffner Park. Sponsors are offering treats for the most festively dressed pets and holding photo booths, craft tables and spectacular light shows to inspire holiday cheer in all their guests.

4-7 p.m. Jacob Hoffner Park, 1618 Blue Rock St.

Sunday, Nov. 24

Taste of Lebanon Fall Festival

If you’re an avid fan of Mediterranean food, make sure you’re prepared for the Taste of Lebanon festival this Sunday. Featuring dishes including Baklava, Falafel, Tabouleh and more, the variety of platters offered at this free food heaven is sure to satisfy any kind of craving. Live entertainment and shopping will be featured for all participants as well, amping up the good vibes of a Lebanese paradise.

12-7 p.m. St Anthony of Padua Maronite Church, 2530 Victory Pkwy. 

Goat Yoga

If you’ve never tried going into downward dog with a goat standing on your back, it’s a rare experience you won’t want to miss out on. YoGoat Cincinnati is bringing their iconic Goat Yoga to the area for an afternoon of de-stressing, through both a relaxing yoga class and the adorable faces of baby goats. You’ll be ready to take on any obstacles of the day after a class with these furry friends.

11 a.m.-1 p.m. Living Fitness, 4308 Bridgetown Rd.

Tags