Findlay Market

Sellers from the area can set up shop in Findlay Market and sell homemade goods and homegrown produce. This allows farmers, artists, craftsmen, beekeepers and more to continue doing what they do for the community.

Whether you’re spending the Valentine’s Day single, with your friends, with a partner or any other loved one, there’s not a lack of things to get up to this week. Get out and stay busy with some of these fun events.  

Performances 

Feb. 11 – 14: Jewels

“Jewels” is a full-length, plotless ballet that uses the music of three very different composers. Each of “Jewels” is costumed in a different gem – emeralds, rubies and diamonds. The distinct costumes unify the disparate themes of each jewel.

Various times. Music Hall, 1241 Elm St. Information here.

Food & Drink

Feb. 13: Valentine’s Day Sweet & Savory Stroll

Spend the afternoon strolling through Findlay Market with those you love and enjoy merchants’ sweet and savory samples outside with a glass of bubbly, good music and warm heaters.

$12 – 25, 2 – 6 p.m. Findlay Market, 1801 Race St. Tickets here. 

Art

Feb. 13: Valentine’s Day Pop-Up Market

What’s better than locally made-with-love, fresh cut flowers, gluten-free desserts, soaps, lotions, jewelry and so much more! Everything you need to shop for that special someone in your life. 

Free, noon – 5 p.m. Big Ash Brewing, 5230 Beechmont Ave. Information here.

School Events 

Feb. 11: Know Your Boo

Come join us in a fun game of Know Your Boo to kick off Valentine’s Day festivities with your loved ones. Bring a friend or a partner. Prizes will be awarded to the winners.

Free, 7 – 8 p.m. Virtual. Register here.

Bonus 

Feb. 11: Anti-Valentine’s Day at Urban Axes

Celebrate Anti-Valentine’s Day with drinks, axe-throwing and none of the mushy stuff. Your booking includes one hour of axe throwing in private lanes for just you and your group. Throw some bullseyes and leave the broken hearts at home.

$30 per person, 5 – 10 p.m. Urban Axes, 2010 Elm St. Tickets here.

Feb. 11: Galentine’s Climb & Wine

Join us for a special Valentine’s Day celebration with the gals at One More Rep. Take a 30-minute climb class, then stay after for a stretch or Normatec recovery sleeve therapy, charcuterie, and wine.

$20, various times. 1MoreRep, 4805 Whetsel Ave. Tickets here.

Feb. 12 – 14: Valentine’s Day Weekend at Urban Axes

Get your heart pumping with some axe-throwing this weekend. Your booking includes one hour of axe-throwing for two in your own private lanes, tasty chocolates to snack on while you throw and a pair of drinks to get you in bullseye form.

$30 per person, various times. Urban Axes, 2010 Elm St. Tickets here.

Feb. 14: Burn. Dance. Brunch.

A Galentine’s Day event in the park, a workout event with some of our favorite local businesses, benefiting charity. We will be having a fun morning with an hour workout and visiting over some yummy brunch.

$20, 9:30 – 11 a.m. Dogwood Park, 600 Mariemont Ave. Tickets here.