Cincinnati Art Museum

The Cincinnati Art Museum hosts "Art After Dark" each month.

Friday, April 26

Art After Dark: Spark Your Inner Fire: Ever wanted to partake in the elusive Burning Man art festival without embarking on a grueling 32-hour road trip to Nevada? Celebrate the spirit of the festival this Friday at the Cincinnati Art Museum for the opening of its new exhibit, “No Spectators: The Art of Burning Man.” Party like a Reno hippie Cincinnati-style with food from Graeter’s and Dewey’s. Dance to multiple DJ sets throughout the evening, and look super artsy while you drink wine from The Skeleton Root. Feel free to dress up as well.

5-10 p.m. Friday. Cincinnati Art Museum, 953 Eden Park Drive, Mount Adams. Free.

Hop Couture: DAAP Junior Fashion Show: Show your support for some of UC’s fashion design DAAPers this Friday at Rhinegeist. Grab a Truth or a Bubbles and sit back to watch the fruits of the labor from some of UC’s third-year fashion students. The event is free but standing-room only, so try to get there early to get a good view of the runway.

8 p.m.-midnight. Friday. Rhinegeist, 1910 Elm St., Over-the-Rhine. Free.

Saturday, April 27

CCM Studio Acting: Association of Controlled Dreamers: As college students who pay tuition, we obviously value education. CCM Studio Acting presents a timely play following the story of a group of college students who are pushing back against a senator’s policies that could jeopardize the future of the education system in America. From occupying the senator’s lawn to visiting him in his dreams, they’ll stop at nothing to secure their futures. Call the CCM Box Office at (513) 556-4183 to reserve your free tickets.

8 p.m. Friday; 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday. Cohen Family Studio Theater, Mary Emery Hall. Free.

Adult Prom Cincinnati: World Party Edition: If you didn’t go to your prom in high school but always wanted to know what the pinnacle of the adolescent experience is like, come to the American Sign Museum this Saturday for a formal soiree with an international twist. Buy your tickets here for this 21+ event.

9 p.m.-2 a.m. Saturday. American Sign Museum, 1330 Monmouth Ave., Camp Washington. $45.

Sunday, April 28

CCM Mainstage Dance: ‘Cinderella’: CCM Dance puts on the classic rags-to-riches story of a poor girl who tries to escape the clutches of her step-family. When she meets her fairy godmother, her life gets turned upside down. Order your tickets for the ballet at (513) 556-4183. Student discount available.

8 p.m. Friday; 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday; 2 p.m. Sunday. Patricia Corbett Theater, Mary Emery Hall. $28.

Oakley Pup Crawl: It’s spring, the sun is shining and your pup is itching to go for a run at the dog park. Come to an event both man and beast can enjoy this Sunday in Oakley at the seventh-annual Pup Crawl. Get some dog-themed swag, get your doggo treats at various vendors, take advantage of some drink and food specials at participating restaurants, listen to live music — and even adopt your own pup while you’re there. Register here.

11 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday. Cincinnati Chapter of the National Canine Cancer Foundation, 2579 Kroger Ave., Oakley. $30.