Nick Offerman

Nick Offerman performs at Taft Theatre, 317 E. Fifth Street, in Cincinnati on Friday, April 19, 2019.

Friday, April 19

Nick Offerman at the Taft Theatre: Despite what we may want to believe, Ron Swanson — our favorite mustachioed Libertarian from “Parks and Recreation” — isn’t actually a real person. But if you’re into the hilarious giggle and raunchy stand-up of the man behind the mustache, you’re in luck: Nick Offerman is making a stop in Cincinnati on his comedy tour this weekend. You can buy tickets here. 8 p.m. Friday. Taft Theatre, 317 E. Fifth St., Central Business District. $37-$57.

‘Mercury’ Opening Weekend at Know Theatre: The underground Over-the-Rhine playhouse is in its 21st season, and this weekend, the theater is opening its latest play — Steve Yockey’s “Mercury.” A black comedy with three storylines taking place in Portland, Oregon, “this mashup of myth, missing empathy and ‘good neighbors’ explores what happens when the mercury rises,” according to Know Theatre’s website. For mature audiences. 8 p.m. Friday, 8 p.m. Saturday, 3 p.m. Sunday. Know Theatre of Cincinnati, 1120 Jackson St., Over-the-Rhine. $25-$35.

Saturday, April 20

Urban Artifact Fourth Birthday Celebration: Urban Artifact is ready to go to pre-K. This Saturday, you can come and celebrate the Northside brewery’s fourth birthday with a music- and food-filled bonanza commemorating four full years of its signature sour beers. Come grab a Finn or a Postcard — and be sure to stay for a while, because admission is free. Noon-midnight. Saturday. Urban Artifact, 1660 Blue Rock St., Northside.

Adult Easter Egg Hunt: Hunting for those little plastic eggs full of candy isn’t just for kids anymore. Come to Harley Davidson this Saturday for an evening of egg-hunting and adult activities. There will be live music, food from Belle’s Smokin’ BBQ and beer from Bad Tom Smith Brewing. Tickets are $10 at the door, but participants are required to register beforehand here. Must be 21 to enter. 4 p.m. Saturday. Harley Davidson of Cincinnati, 1799 Tennessee Ave., Avondale. $10.

Sunday, April 21

‘Miss Saigon’ at the Aronoff: “Miss Saigon,” a 1989 Broadway classic from the creators of “Les Misérables,” is currently at the Aronoff for its final weekend. The musical tells the story of an unlikely romance between a Vietnamese woman and an American G.I. during the Vietnam War. Torn apart during the fall of Saigon, the two find their way back to each other — with a few surprises along the way. Buy tickets here. 1 p.m. Sunday. The Aronoff, 650 Walnut St., Over-the-Rhine. $31-$104.

Easter Brunch at Metropole: Those of us who celebrate Easter may be a little too old for the Easter bunny to visit, but you can still get some goodies Sunday in the form of a scrumptious brunch at Metropole. Enjoy a two-course meal full of farm-fresh ingredients, featuring mouthwatering options like breakfast burritos, Greek yogurt parfaits with hazelnut praline or juicy brunch burgers. Wash it all down with a complimentary coffee, tea or soda. Be sure to save room to scavenge from your little brother or sister’s Easter baskets, though, because those Cadbury eggs won’t be around for much longer. 9:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Metropole, 609 Walnut St., Downtown. $32.