Coffee culture, without a doubt, is a crucial part of a college student's day-to-day life. Coffee shops offer students a place to study, relax or catch up with friends. Although Starbucks and Dunkin' have their draws, it's no secret that smaller, independently owned cafés are a cut above cha…
Packing up a picnic basket for a sunny day out with your friends is bound to be one of the greatest joys we’ll share this summer. To make sure you’re doing your picnics right and to help you celebrate the end of the semester, we’ve gathered some delectable meals you should be packing in your…
If there’s been one thing that’s been able to hold us together throughout the uncertainty of the first year of the pandemic, it has got to be food. When communities went into quarantine, and we found ourselves with boundless time on our hands at home, it was only natural that we wandered int…
After opening earlier this month, Cheba Hut is the newest restaurant to join Short Vine. With an aesthetic and menu based entirely around marijuana, Cheba Hut pays careful attention to pair their food well with the "munchies" sensation commonly experienced with marijuana.
Good Plates Eatery is Clifton’s newest restaurant that we’ve all been dying to try out since they moved into the storefront previously home to Cilantro Vietnamese Bistro.
- Retired UC health professional opens nutrition bar on Calhoun Street in honor of son
- Restaurant roundup: Three vegetarian-friendly spots to check out this fall
- Summertime sweetness at the Macaron Bar
- Five ways to spice up your grilled cheese
- The non-beer drinker’s guide to Urban Artifact
- Sweets fit for a valentine
- Fast and easy dishes to prep for the Super Bowl