Nestled in the heart of Corryville, just steps away from Highland Coffee House, lies an eatery rich with flavor and history that many students are sorely missing.
Whether you love or hate Valentine’s day, the heart-shaped foods and expensive chocolates are undeniably the best part. However, taking your significant other out for the three-course dinner they deserve can break the bank. To help, we’ve collected three Cincinnati restaurants that are offer…
At quick glance, the storefront could be mistaken for a quaint science supply store with blue and orange atoms decorating the sign. However, inside Insanity Nutrition, blenders are whirring up tasty meal-replacement shakes for health-conscious students at the University of Cincinnati.
Situated in the cozy little square of Hyde Park sits one of two Macaron Bar locations. With its clean, minimalist interior, it’s the perfect spot for a low-key hangout or date night if you’re on the prowl for a sweet treat.
- Sweets fit for a valentine
- Fast and easy dishes to prep for the Super Bowl
- Brewcats | Basking in the Scattered Sun
- Sitwell’s is back, and it’s better than ever
- Tasty cuisine around the university
- Here’s where to find the best pizza in the Queen City
- Lydia’s on Ludlow, an eco-friendly cafe honoring prohibition's past