Situated in the cozy little square of Hyde Park sits one of two Macaron Bar locations. With its clean, minimalist interior, it’s the perfect spot for a low-key hangout or date night if you’re on the prowl for a sweet treat.
National Grilled Cheese Day may have come and gone, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy a gooey, cheesy masterpiece. Grilled cheese is an easy go-to meal for students, but if you’re getting tired of the same old melted cheese, butter and bread, there are plenty of ways to spice up yo…
There are plenty of reasons why people don’t like beer: the taste, the smell, the urine-like color — you name it. Plus, there are always better alcoholic options, like sangrias or tequila shots. Yet Urban Artifact blends the best qualities of wine and fruity cocktails to create sour, fruity beers.
On Valentine’s Day, people often take time to express their love and appreciation for significant others, friends and family. Some people gift teddy bears or cards, but others give sweets to those near and dear to them.
If you forgot that today is the Super Bowl (like I did) and you need to prepare a few dishes to impress your party guests, here are some quick and easy recipes that are sure to satisfy everyone.
- Tasty cuisine around the university
- Here’s where to find the best pizza in the Queen City
- Lydia’s on Ludlow, an eco-friendly cafe honoring prohibition's past
- Dining on a budget: Cheapest options near campus
- Break away from chain coffee shops with these Cincy favorites
- Here's which Cincy bars are freshman-friendly
- Crave-worthy flavors of Cincinnati: Queen City cuisine