Despite host Chris Harrison assigning this title to nearly every season in "The Bachelor" franchise (which totals 50 across all of the show's spinoffs during its 20-year career), this year might finally be the most dramatic "Bachelorette" season ever.
Studio Ghibli, an animation studio named after Italian scouting planes from WWII, has touched the childhoods of many college students. Hayao Miyazaki, the studio's co-founder and primary director and writer, incorporated his love of planes into not only his company's name, but also the major…
"The Haunting of Bly Manor" manages to be simultaneously scary and cozy, giving us the perfect spooky season binge we didn't know we needed, while impressing with a diverse and talented cast, fantastic costuming and subtle commentary on mental health awareness. I simply can't complain.
As the weather changes and the crisp cold of autumn takes the place of heavy summer humidity, you're likely making the transition from your preppy, sunny-day beats to the more gentle and relaxed melodies of the fall. We've gathered four incredible albums that should make an appearance on you…
Halloween is on its way and it’s time for pumpkin everything and horror movies. Here are some of the top Stephen King adaptation movies to get you in the spooky spirit.
- Ten fall movies to cozy up to this weekend
- Review: Disney's 'Mulan' finds a new reflection
- Review: Wait to stream “Tenet” with subtitles
- Nostalgia Corner: Never knew how much we missed ‘Sister, Sister’
- So you can't stop listening to "Folklore": Now what?
- Nostalgia Corner: Best back to school movies to watch instead of going out
- The show must go on, at a later date