After 15 years of tedious development, Guillermo Del Toro’s “Pinocchio” has finally been released on Netflix. The movie was animated using stop-motion puppets, and the hard work put into them is hard to miss. If you are unfamiliar with Del Toro’s other works – like “The Shape of Water” or “P…
It’s Thanksgiving week, and the holidays are upon us, so get into the spirit this week with winter markets for gift shopping, holiday lights and festivities and more.
"Black Panther: Wakanda Forever," the long-awaited sequel to Marvel's "Black Panther," has finally arrived. But was it worth the wait?
Harry Styles stars in the romance drama, "My Policeman" as a homosexual character still in the closet, all while in a love triangle with actors David Dawson and Emma Corrin.
Independent movies give both beginner and experienced filmmakers the opportunity to create a meaningful cut of video, despite sometimes working with limited resources. With the recent popularity of fundraising websites, and being able to gain traction online, there’s never been a better time…
- Horror-comedy perfect for Gen Z: 'Bodies, Bodies, Bodies' is available for streaming
- REVIEW | Does 'Smile' live up to its advertising?
- REVIEW | Is ‘Don't Worry Darling’ worth the hype?
- REVIEW | ‘Pearl’ is best horror film to start the fall
- 'Daisy Jones and The Six' transports us back to the rock 'n' roll era
- REVIEW: Whitney Cummings enamored the crowd at Taft Theater
- REVIEW: 'Honk for Jesus. Save Your Soul.’ is more than a laugh-out-loud take-down of megachurches