Maybe you know Mandy Moore as Rapunzel from Disney’s “Tangled,” or perhaps you know her as Rebecca from NBC’s hit television show “This Is Us.” If you are in your thirties, you might even know her as the teenage pop star who released “Candy” in 1999. However, no one has seen the new Mandy Mo…
The University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music (CCM) continues to produce Broadway quality shows in a top educational environment. Knowing this, I shouldn’t have been surprised that I walked out of CCM’s production of “The Secret Garden” absolutely shell-shocked and overwhelmed w…
Last Friday, Tame Impala released its fourth album, “The Slow Rush.” Kevin Parker — front man and songwriter — took five years to release this album, which is the largest gap between any one of the band’s albums, giving him time to craft the band’s best album to date.
“Wherever you go, I’ll be standing right behind you,” says Adrian (Oliver Jackson-Cohen) to Cecilia (Elisabeth Moss). He would stick to these words, as he stalks and tortures her throughout the new horror/thriller film, “The Invisible Man.”
Mikayla Renfrow, a junior musical theatre major, is preparing to waltz and float all over the Corbett Auditorium stage as Rose in the University of Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music’s production of the lush musical, “The Secret Garden,” running March 5-8.
- Review: ‘To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before’ sequel is a delightful sweet treat for your soul this winter
- Five podcasts to listen to for help coping with seasonal affective disorder
- Review: Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ pulls back the curtain on Taylor Swift’s career
- Tragic tale of Orpheus and Eurydice gets modern twist in CCM undergraduate opera, ‘L’Orfeo’
- Review: Halsey’s new album ‘Manic’ is a pleasant surprise
- Review: ‘Just Mercy’ tells a story of the struggle to change a broken system
- Grammy Awards Predictions: Who is nominated in 2020?