After 18 months of cancelled or postponed concerts, many people are looking forward to seeing some of their favorite musicians live. Luckily, many big names are coming to the Cincinnati area in the coming weeks.
The University of Cincinnati's College-Conservatory of Music (CCM) recently announced their 2021-2022 schedule with various events to attend, including dance recitals, musicals, concerts and lectures.
In the past two years, Britney Spears' legal battle surrounding her conservatorship has come front and center in the discourse surrounding celebrities and pop culture. Widespread admiration for Spears and the unusualness of the case has made fans, critics and even U.S. senators invested in t…
When Lorde released her 2017 album, "Melodrama," it was clear from the beginning what that album would entail. The deep blues of the cover featured a painting of Lorde, melancholy in her bed and with a title that recalled Greek or Shakespearean tragedies and let listeners know immediately th…
Featuring guitarist Frank Cassidy, bassist and keyboardist Hunter Brookbank, drummer Karthik Raturi and guitarist and lead vocalist Sam Smith, local Cincinnati band TasteFull is made up of University of Cincinnati (UC) students. While balancing school, the group released their debut studio a…
- Review: “Drag Race U.K.” just gets better with every season
- UC med student balances schoolwork with passion for music; releases first EP “Cowboy Blue”
- Role Model says “hello!” in virtual concert for UC
- “Chemtrails Over the Country Club” will whisk you into Lanaland
- Review: “Moxie’s” call for feminist revolution is heartfelt, but falls short
- Review: ‘Framing Britney Spears’ highlights years of mistreatment and misogyny
- Review | ‘To All The Boys: Always and Forever’ makes perfect final chapter for original trilogy