Whitney Cummings took stage at the historic Taft Theater in downtown Cincinnati bearing gifts. The comedian, best known for creating and starring in the NBC series “Whitney,” felt like she owed the Queen City something after missing her scheduled show in February.
I would have seen any movie Saturday night. It was the first ever National Cinema Day, and my favorite theater – the Esquire on Ludlow Avenue – was, like many theaters nationwide, selling discounted tickets at $3.
Krohn Conservatory is a famous Cincinnati spot and home to an array of plant life, art and architecture, and now to an interactive light installation.
Whether you’re looking for a bite to eat, a unique art exhibit or some fun entertainment, there are plenty of options to suit your interest around the University of Cincinnati (UC). Check out these Cincinnati gems before graduation to make the most of your college experience.
- Review | CCM's "Sunday in the Park with George" is a visually and intellectually stimulating triumph
- Review | ‘CRASH’ shows that the sound of pop music has no bounds
- UC students predict: Who will win this year’s Oscars?
- Top 5 movies to release your inner girlboss this Women’s History Month
- Concerts in and around Cincinnati this spring
- Review | ‘Three Months’ is a modern gay story needed in LGBTQ media
- Review | Let’s talk about Che Diaz in ‘And Just Like That…’