Much like 2022, it's looking like 2023 will be another strong year for horror movies. Recent releases like "M3gan," "Skinamarink" and "Knock at the Cabin" all brought something unique to the horror genre. Also, with "Evil Dead Rise" and "Beau is Afraid" coming next month, there seems to be n…
“Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania” is the foundational installment to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s (MCU) Phase 5, spearheading the beginning of the sequel to the critically acclaimed Infinity Saga. Following the relatively poor reception of Phase 4, has the film begun the new phase with a bang?
When I first stumbled upon the trailer for “80 for Brady,” I felt a mix of emotions. The film tells the story of four women, all around the age of 80, who make it their goal to see Tom Brady at Super Bowl LI.
The “War Photographer” is a chilling but inspiring ride that takes its viewers deep into the mind of award-winning photojournalist James Nachtwey and various cohorts while they capture gruesome and violent atrocities of war to drive home the grim responsibility photojournalists have as they …
Beyoncé announced her long-awaited "Renaissance World Tour" earlier this month, and, lucky for her University of Cincinnati (UC) fans, she's stopping at the Cardinal Stadium in Louisville on July 17 this summer – roughly an hour and a half from campus.
- Guillermo Del Toro’s ‘Pinocchio’ proves ‘animation is a medium, not a genre’
- Get out and do something | Nov. 22-28
- REVIEW | 'Black Panther: Wakanda Forever' is a moving story about life and loss
- Review | 'My Policeman' is a not-so-revolutionary LGBTQ+ film
- Independent film ‘The Mayor Jones’ written by UC basketball coach
- Review | 'Gals on the Go' shares what it means to be a busy city girl
- Review | Revisiting Ariana Grande's 'Positions'