If you’ve enjoyed all the Marvel movies of the last decade, you won’t be disappointed by the cinematic universe’s final installment.
The 2017 Tony winner for Best Musical, “Dear Evan Hansen,” hits the Aronoff Center April 30-May 12 as a continuation of Broadway in Cincinnati’s 2018-19 season.
The College-Conservatory of Music’s (CCM) acting department will host “Association of Controlled Dreamers,” the final show of its 2018-19 studio series, April 25-27.
We’ve all endured the unpredictable mix of thrilling and boring tales that accompany high school reading curriculum. Some novels became treasured re-reads, and others collected dust on our bookshelves.
A University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music (CCM) professor organized and presented an evening of poetry, dance and theatre Saturday that aimed to spread a message of love, awareness and acceptance.
- If you like Stephen King, you’ll love Paramount’s ‘Pet Sematary’
- “Macbeth” serves bloody brilliance at Cincinnati Shakespeare Company
- ‘Yeast Nation’ boasts striking similarities to other Broadway hits
- Don’t distance yourself from ‘Five Feet Apart’
- Have you heard of these theatre superstitions?
- Five questions with the cast of ‘Yeast Nation’
- ‘Queer Eye’ star Karamo Brown visits UC