“Continuum,” the new student exhibition at the DAAP Meyers Gallery in the Steger Student Life Center, recently opened on Sept. 7. The exhibition features work of all mediums by students of Assistant Professor of Art Lorena Molina and graduate teaching assistant Kyle Angel’s 2020 sophomore re…
University of Cincinnati (UC) College Conservatory of Music (CCM) theatre design and production students are collaborating with art students from Hughes High School on “The Hughes Project,” a light show that will be displayed on April 2.
Katie Parker and Guy Michael Davis, a married couple who once worked as faculty at The University of Cincinnati's (UC) College of Design, Art, Architecture and Planning (DAAP), established a name for themselves as a studio collaboration in 2008: Future Retrieval. They have spent the past yea…
Anila Quayyum Agha's "All the Flowers are for Me (Red)" is returning to the Cincinnati Art Museum this winter. The sculpture first came to the museum in 2017 and was a very popular attraction.
- Q&A: DAAP student uses thermochromic ink to eliminate textile waste
- Anne’s Craft Corner: Valentine’s Day edition
- Review: ‘Women Breaking Boundaries’ shatters the art world’s glass ceiling
- DAAP student-created sculpture featured in local gallery
- Aspiring student organization to rebrand DAAP’s 840 Gallery
- DAAP graduates present showcase at Contemporary Arts Center
- DAAP student aims to destigmatize mental health at Contemporary Arts Center