Katie Parker and Guy Michael Davis, a married couple who once worked as faculty at The University of Cincinnati's (UC) College of Design, Art, Architecture and Planning (DAAP), established a name for themselves as a studio collaboration in 2008: Future Retrieval. They have spent the past yea…
Anila Quayyum Agha's "All the Flowers are for Me (Red)" is returning to the Cincinnati Art Museum this winter. The sculpture first came to the museum in 2017 and was a very popular attraction.
It seems that masks aren’t going away any time soon, so we might as well start embracing them as accessories and have a bit of fun. We have compiled a list of some of the most popular mask-selling Cincinnati Etsy shops to browse until you have a mask for every occasion.
- Review: ‘Women Breaking Boundaries’ shatters the art world’s glass ceiling
- DAAP student-created sculpture featured in local gallery
- Aspiring student organization to rebrand DAAP’s 840 Gallery
- DAAP graduates present showcase at Contemporary Arts Center
- DAAP student aims to destigmatize mental health at Contemporary Arts Center
- Macon’s ‘happyface’ illustrates raw impact of suppressed emotion
- Artists across Cincinnati harvest creativity after dark