Ellen Posch — a sixth year studying industrial design at the University of Cincinnati — has been recognized by the College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning (DAAP) for her product “Cycle.” The product is a new and improved way t-shirts can be reprinted and reused until they can’t be …
While you can show appreciation to your loved ones at any time, it’s always extra fun to send something via snail mail on Valentine’s Day. There’s plenty of adorable greeting cards that you can buy, but why not make it a little more personal? Grab a friend, put on a rom-com, order pizza and …
With a title like “Women Breaking Boundaries,” my expectations for one of the Cincinnati Art Museum’s newer exhibits were shamelessly high. My enthusiasm lay in hopes of seeing works illustrating the advancement of women in every aspect, depicted from artists whose minds truly believed in th…
A University of Cincinnati College of Design, Art, Architecture and Planning (DAAP) student was selected to have his artwork showcased in a local gallery.
Two first-year fine arts students at the University of Cincinnati have launched a student organization that they say aims to solve ongoing problems within the College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning (DAAP).
- Macon’s ‘happyface’ illustrates raw impact of suppressed emotion
- Artists across Cincinnati harvest creativity after dark
- DAAP partners with nonprofit to encourage civic participation
- Artists color the Queen City
- Cincinnati Art Museum showcases eccentric painter
- Kentridge translates political events into powerful analogies
- New exhibit now showing at DAAP