Taylor Jenkins Reid makes time travel possible, bringing readers to the world of the bell-bottomed 1970s, in the novel, "Daisy Jones and The Six.” This novel materializes the infamous "sex, drugs and rock' n' roll," putting names and faces to the most captivating and vivacious music scene th…
Burger King is testing out its new Impossible Chick'n Sandwich in Cincinnati for a limited time. The chain has offered the Impossible Whopper as a staple on their menu, and now they are trying other plant-based meat options.
Pumpkin Spice season is back, and with fall rapidly approaching, there are soon to be more seasonal treats coming into stores and restaurants around the city. Being vegan in the fall can be easier than ever this year with new recipes and good places to shop to find yummy vegan fall snacks.
Celebrate the first week of fall by getting out in the city and doing something new. Whether it’s crafts, comics or food, there is something for everyone in Cincinnati this week.
On Sept. 16, 1997, exactly 25 years ago, Mariah Carey’s personal life and career shifted. In her fifth studio album, “Daydream,” Carey began toying with her voice’s airiness and subtlety. Yet, it came to full effect only when “Butterfly” was released. Her tone, lyricism and musicality were u…
- REVIEW | Jack Harlow proves he's here to stay
- Get out and do something: Sept. 13-19
- REVIEW: Whitney Cummings enamored the crowd at Taft Theater
- CCM honors founder at classical guitar 50th anniversary gala
- REVIEW: 'Honk for Jesus. Save Your Soul.’ is more than a laugh-out-loud take-down of megachurches
- What you should be reading on National Read a Book Day
- Get out and do something: Sept. 6-12