When a problem arises in the theatre industry, there is a well-known platitude used to provide encouragement and perseverance: “The show must go on.” If a performer gets sick, another performer, the understudy, is ready to go on at a moment’s notice to make sure the curtain still rises and t…

With classes being chosen and schedules being made, students should keep in mind the online, one-credit courses the university offers on how to ease their minds and reduce stress.

Before quarantine forced everyone inside, chances are you saw the golf cart that sits between McMicken Hall and Tangeman University Center, doling out cups upon cups of free coffee.

The year is 2010. Facebook is the world’s main social media platform, the New Orleans Saints win the Super Bowl and the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere — Haiti — is being hit by a magnitude 7.0 Mw earthquake, killing over 200,000 people. The world and the University of Cincinnati h…

Due to the coronavirus, healthcare workers nationwide are working longer hours and struggling to acquire adequate personal protective equipment. Of Ohio’s 88 counties, Hamilton ranks No. 3 for the most cases of the virus, according to Ohio’s Department of Health.