If you’ve enjoyed all the Marvel movies of the last decade, you won’t be disappointed by the cinematic universe’s final installment.
Situated in the cozy little square of Hyde Park sits one of two Macaron Bar locations. With its clean, minimalist interior, it’s the perfect spot for a low-key hangout or date night if you’re on the prowl for a sweet treat.
The 2017 Tony winner for Best Musical, “Dear Evan Hansen,” hits the Aronoff Center April 30-May 12 as a continuation of Broadway in Cincinnati’s 2018-19 season.
The College-Conservatory of Music’s (CCM) acting department will host “Association of Controlled Dreamers,” the final show of its 2018-19 studio series, April 25-27.
We’ve all endured the unpredictable mix of thrilling and boring tales that accompany high school reading curriculum. Some novels became treasured re-reads, and others collected dust on our bookshelves.
- Aspiring student organization to rebrand DAAP’s 840 Gallery
- Arts performance shares message of love and acceptance
- 'La Clemenza Di Tito': Plot falls flat, despite technical excellence
- Five ways to spice up your grilled cheese
- Get out and do something | April 12 to April 14
- Everything you need to know about ‘Game of Thrones’ season eight
- If you like Stephen King, you’ll love Paramount’s ‘Pet Sematary’