With a title like “Women Breaking Boundaries,” my expectations for one of the Cincinnati Art Museum’s newer exhibits were shamelessly high. My enthusiasm lay in hopes of seeing works illustrating the advancement of women in every aspect, depicted from artists whose minds truly believed in th…

The 2020 Grammy Awards are this Sunday, and some of the biggest names in music are nominated. First-time nominee Lizzo has the most nominations with eight, while Billie Eilish and Lil Nas X are in second with six nominations. Lizzo and Eilish are both nominated in the four biggest categories…

Though originally reserved as a day for praying to gods and fighting off monsters, the Lunar New Year (also called the Chinese New Year) is now celebrated by visiting family, eating immense amounts of dumplings and setting off fireworks. According to the Chinese Zodiac, 2020 is the Year of t…

The University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music’s (CCM) premier fundraiser, Moveable Feast, triumphantly returned last Friday after taking a gap-year.

With spring semester gearing up, it’s easy to lose yourself in the overwhelming amount of coursework. In order to avoid burn out during intense study sessions, we’ve gathered five of YouTube’s most intriguing vloggers to watch when your brain needs a break.