As the weather grows warmer and the first buds begin to bloom, the season beacons us to get outside and explore. There is no easier way to do that than by checking out one of the several local farmers markets in Cincinnati. When you shop at the farmers market, not only do you support local b…
As the semester comes to close, don’t forget to take a break from all the stress of classes wrapping up or celebrate the end of exams by getting out to some of these fun events this week.
Packing up a picnic basket for a sunny day out with your friends is bound to be one of the greatest joys we’ll share this summer. To make sure you’re doing your picnics right and to help you celebrate the end of the semester, we’ve gathered some delectable meals you should be packing in your…
Students looking to pursue a career in art or art education at the University of Cincinnati now have a new way to get their degree meant to help working professionals. For the first time, the College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning (DAAP) is offering a summer intensive Master of Ar…
Demi Lovato, who had a near-fatal overdose in 2018, released her much-anticipated album "Dancing With The Devil... The Art of Starting Over," after sharing the darkest moments of her lowest point in a new YouTube docuseries.
- 100 Gecs virtual concert turns Zoom call into at-home rave
- Tips for picking out the best design for your graduation cap
- Review: “Drag Race U.K.” just gets better with every season
- UC med student balances schoolwork with passion for music; releases first EP “Cowboy Blue”
- Get out and do something | April 5 – 11
- “The Hughes Project” lightshow features collaboration between CCM and Hughes High School students
- Five fun pranks to celebrate April Fools’ Day