Maybe you know Mandy Moore as Rapunzel from Disney’s “Tangled,” or perhaps you know her as Rebecca from NBC’s hit television show “This Is Us.” If you are in your thirties, you might even know her as the teenage pop star who released “Candy” in 1999. However, no one has seen the new Mandy Mo…
The University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music (CCM) continues to produce Broadway quality shows in a top educational environment. Knowing this, I shouldn’t have been surprised that I walked out of CCM’s production of “The Secret Garden” absolutely shell-shocked and overwhelmed w…
Last Friday, Tame Impala released its fourth album, “The Slow Rush.” Kevin Parker — front man and songwriter — took five years to release this album, which is the largest gap between any one of the band’s albums, giving him time to craft the band’s best album to date.
What do the Loch Ness monster, juice fasting and Heracles have in common? They’re all myths, and while some are more hotly debated than others, health myths like juice fasting can have serious consequences for unknowing college students.
- Get out and do something | March 6-8
- Local museum becomes temporary home to iconic Cher costumes as part of new exhibit
- Q&A: Nine Questions with Mikayla Renfrow of CCM’s ‘The Secret Garden’
- Broadway Across America announces Cincinnati’s 2020-21 season
- Get out and do something | Feb. 28-Mar. 1
- UC students share personal experiences, insight on panic attacks
- Four healthy vegetarian microwave meals easy to make in a dorm room