As midterms approach, it’s important to take a break from the stress of school every now and then. Whether it’s picking out a Halloween pumpkin or enjoying a historic film, Cincinnati has a wide selection for you to choose from. 

The University of Cincinnati's College-Conservatory of Music (CCM) recently announced their 2021-2022 schedule with various events to attend, including dance recitals, musicals, concerts and lectures. 

Since the pandemic began, many students would agree that this past year has been full of unexpected twists and turns. However, throughout the whirlwind of it all, it's important to cherish the happy moments in life that will make our hearts smile. Some of these memories might consist of fina…

No dessert speaks better to the aesthetic of fall than the warm and gooey sweetness of coffee cakes. The most traditional recipes can turn an ordinary September night into the feeling of being cozied up at your favorite streetside café. But how much better would it taste if you added your ot…

“Continuum,” the new student exhibition at the DAAP Meyers Gallery in the Steger Student Life Center, recently opened on Sept. 7. The exhibition features work of all mediums by students of Assistant Professor of Art Lorena Molina and graduate teaching assistant Kyle Angel’s 2020 sophomore re…