The pandemic has been hard on everyone, including people's mental health. As the COVID-19 crisis comes close to finishing its first year, people are now noticing a considerable shift in their mood and health. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released that in the summer…
March is Women's History Month, providing an opportunity to recognize women's accomplishments and untold history in an effort to work toward equity. This month is also a chance to focus on intersectional feminism and the contributions of women of color.
Few foods are as versatile as the peanut, which is the source of peanut oil, peanut soup and a national favorite, peanut butter. In fact, enough people love peanut butter to merit a holiday for them — National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day — which is celebrated annually on March 1. Want to celeb…
Many have seen the pseudo inspirational quote, "If Britney can survive 2007, you can survive today." It wasn't until recently, though, that many people started registering the weight of this joke and the heartbreaking events behind it.
- The lesser-known heroes of Black History Month
- Get out and do something | Feb. 22 – 28
- Five questions that employers want you to ask at your interviews
- Review: “Malcolm & Marie” depicts toxic age-gap relationship
- 8 Black-owned Cincinnati businesses you should be supporting
- Four binge-worthy TV shows to watch on snow days-in
- Warm meals to keep you cozy the rest of the winter