Family, friends of missing UC student ask for help - The News Record: News

June 2, 2015

Family, friends of missing UC student ask for help

Posted: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 8:37 pm | Updated: 9:17 pm, Tue May 20, 2014.

A University of Cincinnati student has been missing since Sunday. His family and friends ask for help in locating him.

Brogan Dulle, 21, was last seen May 18 walking on McMillan Street around 2 a.m. after leaving The St. Clair and Mac’s Pizza Pub. He was wearing a blue shirt and khaki pants.

Dulle is a swim coach at Mercy HealthPlex and Turpin Hills swim clubs. A missing persons report was filed after coworkers, family, and friends were unable to reach him when he did not show up to work on Monday.

His parents, Tom and Beth Dulle, released this statement Tuesday:

"We would like to thank everyone who has searched, posted, shared or tweeted in our efforts to find Brogan, including those who love him and know what a wonderful and caring young man he is," they said. “We also want to thank the many complete strangers who are working so hard to help find Brogan. The kindness and love shared by so many is helping us tremendously during this difficult time. We are hopeful that Brogan will be found safe and soon. We miss him and love him very much. Brogan if you see this, nothing matters but getting you home. Please reach out to any of us, mom, dad, siblings, aunts, uncles or cousins. We are all here for you."

Dulle is 6 feet tall, weighs 145 pounds and has blonde hair and blue eyes. He also wears glasses.

Katelyn Schloemer, a UC student, and Dulle both worked at the Cincinnati Zoo last year. She is helping spread word of his disappearance to try and gather more information.

“I didn't know him very well, but Brogan was one of the nicest people I met there and one of the most memorable outside of my department,” Schloemer said. “Please put this information out there so that our campus is aware and so that more information about Brogan's disappearance will hopefully come to light.”

If you have any information or tips about Dulle's disappearance, please contact Cincinnati District 4 Police at 513-765-1212 or Crime Stoppers at 513-352-3040. Family and friends have also set up a Facebook page hoping to find more information.

Featured Events